Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Philnemba

Eviternity demos [-complevel 11]

MAP 28 UV-MAX in 4:17                                                                                                                                                                           

evit28m417.zip 

On 10/19/2022 at 7:26 PM, DeepBlue215 said:

MAP21 UV-MAX in 9:56

evit21-956.zip

Hi, this demo was recorded in cl9, but Eviternity is cl11 (MBF compat). Do you want it to be placed in incompatible?

5 hours ago, 4shockblast said:

Hi, this demo was recorded in cl9, but Eviternity is cl11 (MBF compat). Do you want it to be placed in incompatible?

That's my bad, just throw that one away please

7 hours ago, DeepBlue215 said:

MAP21 UV-MAX in 7:07

Great run! Seeing that cyber send you half way across the map at the end was unfortunate, could have broken the 7 minute barrier! :P

7 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

Great run! Seeing that cyber send you half way across the map at the end was unfortunate, could have broken the 7 minute barrier! :P

I don't think that cyber actually hit me in any of my practice runs, guess the nerves got to me once I saw the time :D Fun as always, and an amazing looking hell map!

heh well one my 1st runs was Eviternity map 01 Max and that was in 1:32.. about exactly 4 years ago :p back then I would of never been able to get a 1:24 :^)