Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Philnemba

Eviternity demos [-complevel 11]

Made a new run of Anagnorisis. This is obviously a TAS as I don't know if it's even humanly possible to avoid all monster damage. Still couldn't get under twenty minutes due to all the lost souls clogging the exit and blocking the cyber-boys. I'll have to find another way.

YouTube: https://youtu.be/lskpbocjs7c

Demo: Eviternity32-2008.zip

1 hour ago, L0l1nd3r said:

Made a new run of Anagnorisis. This is obviously a TAS as I don't know if it's even humanly possible to avoid all monster damage. Still couldn't get under twenty minutes due to all the lost souls clogging the exit and blocking the cyber-boys. I'll have to find another way.

YouTube: https://youtu.be/lskpbocjs7c

Demo: Eviternity32-2008.zip

Ooh, this is an interesting route. I'll have to try it out for a non-tas run.

3 hours ago, Decay said:

Map03 UV Pacifist in 1:48

evit03p148.zip

Might just be my sound settings, but the sound is very quiet in the youtube video. Great run!

Map04 UV Pacifist in 6:14

I fucked up the platforming on the red key so you can shave a minute and half on this run, but this was a tough one and I'm not really incentivized to try again. It's table filler anyway, if someone does a better run maybe I'll try to top it but otherwise, there you have it.

Edited by Decay

Sorry, map04 UV Pacifist in 4:30

evit04p430.zip

I rewatched that run and it was just far too sloppy to be worth posting. Here's a much better run

Map09 UV Pacifist in 1:58

evit09p158.zip

The trick to this one is getting a good time rather than just an exit. Felt really random at times. Fuck CL 11.

Hopefully I have another big run in the pipeline. It's just proving difficult :) In the meantime, here's map16 UV Pacifist in 2:27

evit16p227.zip

Map28 UV Pacifist in 3:07

Fuck complevel 11 infighting behaviour. This is a very sloppy run, first exit though so proof of concept. Ive once hit the 3 keys at 1:20 so I'm sure you can closely match the UV Speed time if you're so inclined, but I'm not going to run it again unless someone posts a better time.

Map28 UV Pacifist in 2:27

Last run was just way too sloppy so I did a quick improvement.

evit28p227.zip

Edited by Decay

Map22 UV Pacifist in 1:40

evit22p140.zip

Table filler, it can be done quicker. Yes you can glide through the exit bars but I can't seem to get that.

Map24 UV Pacifist in 20:38

evit24p2038.zip

Wow that's a bad time! Thankfully it is table-filler only and proof of concept. I think the best time I had before dying to a rocket at the end was 17:30ish? Either way this map sucks mad ass to run pacifist. @Mechadon unless I missed something this was one exploit proof map, and tough to figure out how to get the red key and escape with it without firing. Lovely map, pacifist shenanigans aside.

1 hour ago, Decay said:

unless I missed something this was one exploit proof map

I've spent so much time looking for a skip or exploit of some kind for this map over the last... on-and-off probably more than a year now, and haven't been able to find a thing. This map is infuriatingly impenetrable/wonderfully well made. Anyway, great job! I wasn't sure that one was doable pacifist :) It's been a treat watching these pacifist runs, pretty cool how many fights have their teeth removed by not firing in the map.

Map 15 UV Pacifist in 5:04.

This is the second demo I've ever recorded and the first one that I am truly proud of.
I'm fairly certain that a more skilled player can take this down to just under 5 minutes but this is good enough for me.

It's a tedious little run that is split into two parts with 2:10 of waiting around during the main fight in the map.

Demo recorded via DSDA v 0.15.0 (cl-11)

Evit15p504.zip

Edited by Gosu_Noob : Adding .txt file for the demo