Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hell_Pike

Heavens Mod (Brutal doom submod)

This is a submod for brutal doom that include some Diablo ii inspired rpg elements to it. I have stopped working on this mod to start a new project. I probably won't fix any bugs you come across but I think its a good mod and its a lot of fun to play in my opinion.
TITLEPIC.png.216413c4d4a4d39ae930e7530f0f97bd.png
Selecting "casual" player class just automatically allocates your skill points that you get on level up automatically instead of choosing them yourself. You use your skillpoints as items usually its the "[" and "}" key to select the next or previous item and press enter to use it. If you press F1 in game it should bring up the help menu to explain things a little more.

There are probably some flaws with the difficulty settings, but I tried to make them good. Any difficulties that affect the ammo factor will cause strange behavior in the weapons. If too many people report it as a bug I will change the difficulty settings to fix that.

It's better to play this with jumping and crouching enabled.

Please try it and let me know if you like it. I am really proud of this mod. I only stopped working on it because my next project has some more effective ways of implementing new weapons and things like that and I wan't my next mod to have lots of weapons and new enemies and things. Still it will be a long time before I finish it and I figure I might as well share this old mod since I am not going to continue working on it.

Be sure to load this before any maps or textures so it doesn't override your textures with the innate textures included. I highly recommend playing this with custom maps. This mod will definitely conflict with other mods so I suggest not loading it with other mods.

This let's play explains how the mod works more or less but it's pretty easy to pickup without a walkthrough.

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DQ4eiPlxWIvsZDXSAyxYrGCJNtancO_8

-Credits to stuff I took from others to make this. If I missed anyone I will be glad to update this list. Anyone who DMs me with "credits" in the subject I will add their name and the credit for the work. A lot of people are missing from this credit list because I've lost the credits file. I will remove this post if anyone wants me to who wasn't credited and doesn't want me to use their work in this mod.

Extra rotations for PLAY  A - G
John Romero

MARN * and MARJ *
Sergeant_Mark_IV

WOUN *
Sergeant_Mark_IV

CAPT *
Sergeant_Mark_IV

PBAR*
Base by Captain Toenail, edited by Sergeant_Mark_IV

MAIS *, MAZS *, and MASS*
Sergeant_Mark_IV

Cheering Marine MWAV A to F
Unknown

Cheering Marine MWAV I to N
Das_M, edited by Sergeant_Mark_IV

MR7S * and MR8S *
Sergeant_Mark_IV

FMW2*, FMW1*, FML1 *, 
Sergent_Mark_IV

Player deaths (XPL1*, XPL2*, XPL3*, XPL4*, XPL5*, XPL6*, XPL8*, PLAY I - N, MHEA*, HPLA*, PBUR*, PMET*, PLDHA0)
Sergeant_Mark_IV

Generic Burning Man (BUR2*)
Rogue Entertainment

Marine - No Weapons (PLA1*)
Captain Toenail

Marine - aiming down the sights (MAR2*)
Sergeant_Mark_IV

Marine - kicking animations
Base by Captain Toenail, edited by Sergeant_Mark_IV

Marine - Combat Roll Animation
Sergeant_Mark_IV

Muzzle effects (PLMZ*)
Sergeant_Mark_IV

Pistol (PISR*, PISG*, PISF*)
Base by FreeDoom team, edited by Sergeant_Mark_IV

Chainsaw
Base by Mike12, edited by Sergeant_Mark_IV

Minigun Sprites
Extra animations for barrels by Perkristian and Minigunner, Ammo Belt by Mike12, base by Skulltag Team, animations and muzzle by Sergeant_Mark_IV

Assault Rifle (RIFF*, RIFFR*)
Mike12, animations and muzzle by Sergeant_Mark_IV

Assault Rifle Iron Sights (RI2G*)
Crucux Duo, edited by Sergeant_Mark_IV

Shotgun Pumping (SHTG*)
DoomNukem

Shotgun Base (SHSL*)
Mike12, Foregrip by JoeyTD edited by Mike12, muzzle and animations by Sergeant_Mark_IV

Super Shotgun
Mike12, extra sprites by Perkristian, animation and muzzle by Sergeant_Mark_IV

Rocket Launcher (MISS* MISG* MISR*)
Base by Sergeant_Mark_IV, polished by Minigunner. Ammo barrels from Necrodome.

Rocket MISL*
FreeDoom team

MP40
Apogee Entertainment

BFG9000
Sergeant_mark_IV

Taunt sprites FUCK*
Sergeant_Mark_IV

Mancubus Flame Cannon
Mike12

Salute (SALU*)
Base from Duke Nukem 3D, edited by Mike12