Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Apaul27

Frozen 2 (Aka The sequel to the most overrated movie ever)

What the heck Disney, why!? I can't even stand Frozen, and now that "overrated" movie got a sequel. What's wrong with you Disney!?

...And yes, I don't like Frozen at all.

There's money to be made, and it's Disney. They churn out sequels for everything. How is this surprising? I enjoyed Frozen, even though it wasn't anything remarkable. 

Frozen isn't really that bad, nothing good either. But still, a sequel is a downright obvious moneymaker.

As someone who works with kids in his job and had to hear "Let It Go" for literal months on end, I am not looking forward to this.

I never watched the first movie and I don't plan to.

Edited by Avoozl

That’s fucked up. Figurative children deserve edutainment too damnit! 

Disney has been squatting out way worse lately, this is a blatant cash grab but at least it still looks like a Disney film. After that putrid Aladdin trailer, this evokes no strong reaction one way or the other. Harmless pap, that’s a good descriptor. 

Frozen is a damn fine film, and hopefully the sequel will be solid too.  Disney nailed it with Ralph Breaks the Internet, so I hope they go 2 for 2.

Anyone who doesn't like that the most successful animated film of all time got a sequel, just needs to Let It Go.

Why? Because IRL $$.

Also, I'm pretty sure they're gonna make the film anyway, regardless of what someone on Doomworld says. You don't have to see the movie, so why are you complaining?

I watched Frozen once out of morbid curiosity, and while I found myself feeling indifferent about it, I do honestly think it doesn't need a sequel. The story in the first movie reached a decent enough conclusion as it is. But then again, this is Disney we're talking about - they'll milk the shit out of any cash cow they happen to create.

Am sure many disney movies deserve the most overrated animated movie title way more than Frozen. At least it changed things up enough to stand out. 

Haven't watched the movie nor do I intent to do so at any point, but still, considering what a sounding success the original was it'd be almost stupid for them not to make a sequel (that should be on par with it at the very least).

13 hours ago, Bauul said:

Wikipedia:

That's probably something to do with it.

Stop making sense with your logic and just let us hate something!

Anyway... has anyone notice how "Let it go" is a long, drawn out version of "Let it snow?"

I've seen it... because I have girlfriends. It wasn't bad. It's the first Disney movie that doesn't have a girl chasing a man. Plus... get this. Magical powers! Disney Princess Avengers incoming!

Shout out to @BeachThunder for mentioning the other Frozen I've seen. That was good too... even if the premise is so basic... 3 people trapped in a chair lift over a weekend need to do what they need to do to get down and survive. Plus I may add that Frozen has an actress with the last name Emma Bell and the Frozen animated movie has Kirstin Bell.

I just noticed that Anna in 1:50 is hitting nothing with the sword. She just swings it and miss. Slow down the video and you'll see it.

Does this news leave you... frozen?

You should think about it until it starts to... boil your blood. That'll warm you up!

*booing*

I watched it once while waiting for Megamind to come on. Wasn't exactly Little Shop Of Horrors, but it was alright, I suppose.

11 hours ago, BrassKnight said:

I just noticed that Anna in 1:50 is hitting nothing with the sword. She just swings it and miss. Slow down the video and you'll see it.

Ahh, just like Morrowind.

I haven't watched an animated film in quite some time. Never saw Frozen, don't plan on seeing it nor it's sequel but i suppose it would be an alright children's movie. Although personally i would rather sit down with my children (if i had children) and watch the classics, this might be okay for a "family night" out or something to that effect, especially if you have younger children. It's not really a big deal to me and unless someone is totally bugging you about it, it shouldn't be a big deal to you either.

I'm sure the sequel is only being made due to how big the first one was (not to mention how much cash that movie reaped in). It's quite simple really. Make a film. It does more than excellent at the box office and rentals/buys profit wise. Make a sequel. Profit even more (on name alone), even if the movie isn't as good. Makes sense to me.