Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
1337D00M3R

Another Mod I made - Fields Of The Undead

FOTD.rar (GZDOOM RECOMMENDED)

This is an on-and-off project I have made with some friends over the past couple of months. We had an idea of using OBLIGE to make a base level, and then eventually add on to it to create a whole new thing. After a bunch of sweat, tears, and middle schooler homework, we have finished! Constructive criticism is welcome here!

Story: After the events of The Plutonia Experiment, you have been teleported to a nearby planet to eradicate the demons that have invaded. Your mission will increase in difficulty, but considering your past work, supervisors at UAC are sure you will do fine.

Edit: Again, the entire thing is NOT just Oblige generated. Mpst of it is built on top of a small base map it generated. (Added roms, mosters, secrets, etc.)

Edited by 1337D00M3R : E

Just now, Gaia74 said:

Oblige Maps, i dont see nothing new

but tomorrow im gonna play

Well, only some of it. A lot of it is built on top of the generated levels

1 hour ago, 1337D00M3R said:

Well, only some of it. A lot of it is built on top of the generated levels

Then next time you should probably just put in that extra bit of effort and do the whole thing from scratch?

I mean if you wanna use Oblige for whatever reason you do you, but it is going to put most people off playing your map.

4 hours ago, 1337D00M3R said:

GZDoom Format

Ok, thanks. Those screenshots do look kind of nice tho. Don't much care for oblige, but I'm willing to give this a try.