Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Discord email already registered....

I click on the discord link on odamex website. It asks me what I want people to call me so I say "hellbent"; then it asks me to claim my account, so I put in my email and it says in dark red letters full of warning and dread "email already registered" and then it proceeds to keep barking at me to claim my account, but won't let me claim it because my account is already registered (?????????????) But it keeps telling me to claim my account but won't let me; then it says at the top of the screen "claim your account before it gets lost" and then again in forboding red text "account already registered"..... 

Like holy #&@*&ing what the flying *#@&.  . . . There was a time in the early days of computers when shit made sense. That time has long since flown the coop. Now I am like an old person who is trying to learn computers for the first time and am just completely baffled.   

The only way discord is ever usable for me is with the dedicated app - The browser version NEVER cooperates, at least for me.

Yeah get the App on PC and mobile its excellent.

EDIT: Don't you need to claim your account in email to sign in?

Edited by Hekksy

I did find an old email when I registered for activating the account but when I click on it Discord site says it's expired. I downloaded the PC version and it seems to work fine.