Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GoneAway

Grape & Tangerine Demo Pack (Release) (MAYhem18)

This was kind of overshadowed by some of the crazy runs happening right now, but it's really a pretty impressive number of demos for a demo pack, good job to all involved! It's been awhile since a pack generated this level of activity, hopefully there will be more :)

Great job everyone. Special thanks to everyone who ran my maps (those are the only demos I've watched so far), and extra shoutouts to the TheLoneliness and Dubzzz for their heated back and forth over Orange MAP15 UV Fast, was fun to see how that category played out.

What an amazing package of demos! Elite skills showcasing every map across most demo categories. There's something here for everyone. My favorites are the uvmax's. Some wickedly hard maps to master in this set. Many thanks to all contributing to the project. Doom on!

@kraflab you might consider editing the thread title to add Mayhem2018 in it as some dummies like me had quite a bit of trouble tracking this down even after knowing the demos had been released.

I love this kind of project. Making max demos on last Mayhem Orange's maps was fun.

Thanks to all who contributed to this demo pack !
Been a while we haven't seen one of these popping round.

Maybe these two wads aren't the best pick when it comes to speedrunning, yet you managed to make it through.