Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Void and Rainbow HOM bug

I just downloaded Void and Rainbow but I'm getting freaky lights flashing like crazy in second area of the first map (after dropping down into the pit) while playing it in GZDoom.  I have bloom effect on, open gl render on, dynamic lights on. 

I actually don't think I am going to play this even if I get working right because it's yet another annoying fall of ledges and die mapset.

10 minutes ago, Hellbent said:

I just downloaded Void and Rainbow but I'm getting freaky lights flashing like crazy in second area of the first map (after dropping down into the pit) while playing it in GZDoom.  I have bloom effect on, open gl render on, dynamic lights on. 

I actually don't think I am going to play this even if I get working right because it's yet another annoying fall of ledges and die mapset.

I didn't think that the air control was all that tough but if you are having problems at the very beginning then the final boss will be infuriating.

20 minutes ago, Hellbent said:

What is your version of GZDoom? In 3.7.2, portals are broken, HOM's are shown instead.

8 minutes ago, Hellbent said:

https://youtu.be/c0h56xEAX8M#t=30s still uploading.... 

In my defense I can only say that in 3.6 everything is fine, but in 3.7 I have something similar, as I already showed in the screenshot. So you should ask a question to the developers of GZDoom (or rather, I should ask it).

On 2/23/2019 at 9:59 PM, Serious_MOod said:

In my defense I can only say that in 3.6 everything is fine, but in 3.7 I have something similar, as I already showed in the screenshot. So you should ask a question to the developers of GZDoom (or rather, I should ask it).

DId you ask devs?

4 hours ago, Mere_Duke said:

DId you ask devs?

Unless asked about other bugs. But I don't think they will do anything about it.