Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Korozive

IDgames voting.

Sorry if this is not the place to ask this but I have been unable to figure it out on my own. How do I write reviews and vote for wads on the IDgames site? Is there some sort of login or registration process to go through? 

Edited by Korozive

Would it be possible to add a link in the legacy site when viewing a wad, to lead you to the modern equivalent?

2 hours ago, printz said:

Would it be possible to add a link in the legacy site when viewing a wad, to lead you to the modern equivalent?

@Linguica

2 hours ago, Hellbent said:

right = correct

write = typing in a forum post. 

Fixed. My bad. Its Saturday which is beer day. :o)

Its also too bad you can't rate and review there anymore. I like to read other players take on a specific wad or group of wads.

Edited by Korozive

On 2/23/2019 at 3:01 PM, Korozive said:

Its also too bad you can't rate and review there anymore. I like to read other players take on a specific wad or group of wads.

The reviews weren't removed, so you can still read them. I don't know when adding new comments, but you can still read them. Most are anonymous and some people don't find value in a lot of the comments, but they're still on there if you want to check them out.

On 2/23/2019 at 5:36 PM, kmxexii said:

You can't write reviews for the legacy site ( https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/ ) anymore.

You can write reviews / vote on the integrated Doomworld frontend ( https://www.doomworld.com/files/ ). As far as I know the only thing you need is an account.

Vouching this. At the moment new files added to idgames (I think since some months) can't be reviewed on doomworld aswell since it is on maintenance. 

What about reopen the reviews on idgames while doomworld is in this state ? (if this is not lead to any issues ofc)

2 hours ago, Paul977 said:

What about reopen the reviews on idgames while doomworld is in this state ? (if this is not lead to any issues ofc)

@Linguica