Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lorenz0

[old wip thread] Alienated

I love your mapping style and you're doing such great justice to the AA texture pack, which honestly doesn't get enough love as it should.

Don't burn yourself out on these, just try to take it easy with the mapping if you're not feeling like it. I'm really looking forward to this release!

Looks sharp!

Stigma of the Cosmos

Falling Amongst the Stars

Rise of the Suneaters

At Oblivion's Edge

Prayers for Ganymede/Rhea/Titan/Etc.

The Fold from which Hell Rose

Under the Eye of Jupiter

Beyond the Outer Rings

The Calypso Incident

The Last Outpost

Good Intentions of the UAC

Woe to the Destroyers

amazing stuff man, loving those graphics! I hope I won't have any botherings playing some of this when everything will be ready for us :p

After a long time, Map06 is finally completed, along with Map08, so that means there's just one map left to make and the wad will be ready for a release! Until Map09 is finished (which might take a month from now) this is the last update, and I'm hoping to prepare the wad for a release fairly quickly. Have some more screenshots for now:

71LyhPF.png

KFMDMEt.png

You are making great visible progress compared to your previous mapset! Awesome-looking stuff!

Just caught wind of this and I'm psyched. If it plays as good as it looks I'll be one happy Doomer.

Alienated is finally completed and ready to download. This thread has gotten pretty messy with the name suggestions and all of the work in progress screenshots, so I made a new one:

This thread may now be closed.