Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • 0
ASON-Z-

Gzdoom pause menu title change

Question

How can I change the pause menu logo with another image?

I already have the image I want to replace the original logo with btw.

Share this post


Link to post

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

If you mean the graphic that says "Pause" or "Paused" then it needs to be named M_PAUSE and placed in the global namespace of your WAD. If you mean the actual game logo, do M_DOOM as the name instead.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
7 hours ago, Nevander said:

If you mean the graphic that says "Pause" or "Paused" then it needs to be named M_PAUSE and placed in the global namespace of your WAD. If you mean the actual game logo, do M_DOOM as the name instead.

Ok I got it, thank you

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
14 hours ago, Nevander said:

If you mean the graphic that says "Pause" or "Paused" then it needs to be named M_PAUSE and placed in the global namespace of your WAD. If you mean the actual game logo, do M_DOOM as the name instead.

Ok, the game logo that I used is now autoloading globally with all Doom Iwads. I only want it to show up on Ultimate Doom. How do I do so?

And yes, I have it autoloaded only for Doom 1 in the Gzdoom config settings.

Edited by aSeriesOfNumbers

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
10 hours ago, aSeriesOfNumbers said:

Ok, the game logo that I used is now autoloading globally with all Doom Iwads. I only want it to show up on Ultimate Doom. How do I do so?

And yes, I have it autoloaded only for Doom 1 in the Gzdoom config settings.

I don't think you can. The graphic is named the same in each IWAD. Although loading it with Ultimate Doom only in autoload should work. Make sure its in the right autoload section.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
7 hours ago, Nevander said:

I don't think you can. The graphic is named the same in each IWAD. Although loading it with Ultimate Doom only in autoload should work. Make sure its in the right autoload section.

Its fixed now, I had it under [doom.Autoload]. 

I didn't know that was meant for globally loading wads.

Once again, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×