Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

I will answer any question you have about Doomworld

Any chance you come to Paris anytime soon?
I know a lot of clubs full of twin sisters ;)

Why did Duker9000 say "timeley" instead of I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON ?

Ultraviolet said:

Why did Duker9000 say "timeley" instead of I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON ?

Q.E.D.

What do the different faces mean at the beggining of each secion (like the dead doom gguy in from of skulltag or the shocked one in from of general?

Xian said:

What do the different faces mean at the beggining of each secion (like the dead doom gguy in from of skulltag or the shocked one in from of general?

Look at the bottom of the main forum page;
Dead face = no new posts
Shocked face = new post

Spike said:

Dead face = no new posts
Shocked face = new post

Damm, too late...*edit*

...Basically if it has the shocked face it means theres a new post since the last time u've been to that Forum.

..The dead means that there has been no new posts since the last time you visited that forum.

Also, in any section where you have a list of threads, the yellow arrow pointing down that appears before the thread name means there's been new posts in it.

And if you go into any thread, the little yellow paper icon right before the post date means that it's a new one. If it's gray, then it's not new.

Ichor said:

Also, in any section where you have a list of threads, the yellow arrow pointing down that appears before the thread name means there's been new posts in it.

And if you go into any thread, the little yellow paper icon right before the post date means that it's a new one. If it's gray, then it's not new.

yeah, Just read the little thingys near the bottom of the page, there is a legend of the symbols for ya.

I saw that on the main forum page, and all I see there are the two face icons and the lock icon. I didn't see anything else there. Are you talking about somewhere else?

On the bottom of the forums main page, the bottom of Private messages main page, and on the "View all suscribed threads" page(s)..they all have litle legend like things at the bottom, there may be more, but im to lazy to make sure, so bite me. ;)

Yes, but none of the icons are the ones I'm talking about. Maybe someone could make a legend for sections and individual threads similar to the one on the main page.

Linguica said:

Soda, people who say "pop" are fags

Yeah, come down here and say that.

Spike said:

Dead face = no new posts
Shocked face = new post

you're wrong. if it's a dead face, they're not logged in, if it's a shocked face, vice-versa.

can i get a title beside forum regular???
it can be whatever you want, but dont me me look like a fool

All you need is a mere 378 more posts and the new title is yours.

One more question for Ling; are you still alive? Where are you? And why is DOOM Anomolay acting dumb?

Note the emphasis on acting

BTW, I flunked counting in kindergarden.

ravage said:

One more question for Ling; are you still alive? Where are you?

He's busy Photoshopping crap for Something Awful.

kain said:

well 300 something more posts isnt all that much.

I know from experience that it's doable in 24 hours.

Fredrik said:

I know from experience that it's doable in 24 hours.

Fredik single-handedly has defied every single law of spamming.