Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

grenade launcher

I found this handy grenade launcher in the archives: https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/combos/dt-gren

But I'm wondering if it's possible to make this wad and .deh that replaces the rocket launcher with a grenade launcher replace instead something other than the rocket launcher? Say... the BFG 9000? That would be super handy for use in this wad:

Make the Grenade Launcher an "alt fire" of the Rocket Launcher like a certain mod we know and keep everything.

How do I do it? What mod? If there is an existing rocket launcher with alt-fire grenade launcher that already exists, I would much like to get my hands on it. :D

This version of Brutal DOOM.

In the latest version of the mod the alt fire is a zoom option which I find totally useless.

@Hellbent You can do this:

1759704335_forhelp.PNG.50dd744c8752bffcd3418bf096d5ef17.PNG

Basically make a DECORATE script in SLADE and put this type of thing in. You should just be able to do this:

ACTOR NewPlayer :  Doomplayer replaces Doomplayer

{

Player.StartItem "Pistol"

Player.Weaponslot 7,(Actor name of the grenade launcher actor)

}

I beleive that is what you are talking about when you say:

On 3/4/2019 at 7:41 AM, Hellbent said:

I found this handy grenade launcher in the archives: https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/combos/dt-gren

replaces the rocket launcher with a grenade launcher replace instead something other than the rocket launcher? Say... the BFG 9000?