Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
memes4lyfe

THE POWER LEVELS FOR DOOM 2!

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE LEVEL OF INCREDIBLE POWER!

so, i won't get my laptop back until i can afford the new hard drive. so, to hold you over until that happens, i plan on developing a D4V single map WAD that is built for the D4V mod for doom 2. which is vanilla dos compatible. i will be developing it on my dad's mac. why i can't just use the mac for the power levels?

i dunno...

i guess it's because i have access to windows 10 on my laptop and i originally though the wad i was working on would be intact. that, and i can't right click and left click at the same time on mac.

actually, now that i think about it, i SHOULD continue development on my dad's mac. why didn't i do that before!?

back to this new map. the maps for D4V are not built with the mod in mind. especially not with D4V 2 version 2.

for example, the new weapons added in version 2.0 of D4V are not suited for the maps. i keep dying a lot because of that.

the LEVEL OF INCREDIBLE POWER is a single map built with the mod's weapons and enemies in mind. and the mod is dos compatible.

stay tuned...

2 minutes ago, memes4lyfe said:

actually, there ARE no useable editors for mac. i guess i will have to use another computer.

Isn't slade on mac? Or eureka?

i said USABLE editors. doom builder is so good, that all other editors are trash by comparison. maybe i could use my school computers.

55 minutes ago, memes4lyfe said:

i said USABLE editors. doom builder is so good, that all other editors are trash by comparison. maybe i could use my school computers.

K

On 10/22/2019 at 2:02 PM, memes4lyfe said:

and that's why you use Slade and Eureka.

On 11/26/2019 at 11:37 AM, GooCharlie said:

Did you guys know this is also on the Zdoom forums?

It is?

On 11/29/2019 at 8:46 PM, Egg Boy said:

It is?

Yeah. The guy said he was banned from doomworld, and is moving to the Zdoom forums so that his project will live on or something.

1 hour ago, GooCharlie said:

Yeah. The guy said he was banned from doomworld, and is moving to the Zdoom forums so that his project will live on or something.

Huh, his profile doesn't say he's banned.

34 minutes ago, Egg Boy said:

Huh, his profile doesn't say he's banned.

He says that in a post on his power levels topic.