Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Necromancy is Maybe a good thing.
The time has come to do another demo release, but this time step it up a bit.
This testing phase is mostly for fans of the PSX-style of DOOM.
This is the last thread 

I forgot my password to my original account. You have to bear with me and watch this project come to its end.

So whats the plan now?

The idea is to make a great single player / co-op set of maps. That has always been the idea.
Alot has changed since the start of this project, there has been lots of great breaks and even doubt have reigned for great periods,
But now, as I let out some more, there are:
- 19 playable levels, of which 4 are secret levels. Most of these last for atleast 2 hours.
- lots of new items, monsters, decorations.
- lots of changes in original items.

- lots of things left to do.

My idea now is to do a limited release to a few select at a time and also testing together with you via Doomseeker, this project will most likely not leave the GZDoom engine since it has lots of nice features I want.
If you PM me I may give out adresses containing Discord server and the WAD-file itself. The purpose of this is to recieve feedback. No matter how much tweaking I do I dont seem to cacth what I look for - a sense of a continuation of the PSXDOOM series with something modern added to it.
A full release will be done once I got all levels in order. Updates of the project in this state will come upon feedback. 

Screens:

Screenshot_Doom_20180803_164627.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180803_164714.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180803_164955.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180803_165309.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180803_170401.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180803_170506.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180803_170517.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180803_170655.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180803_170856.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180803_171204.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180803_171353.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180803_171402.png

Edited by Psychotechnica : To show what I actually deliver

I never did play the initial release and now the links no longer work. Will you be releasing this in pieces or when it is totally complete?

17 hours ago, Korozive said:

I never did play the initial release and now the links no longer work. Will you be releasing this in pieces or when it is totally complete?

public release will probably be a full version. I will keep it in a long testing phase between just a handfull of people until then

3 hours ago, Psychotechnica said:

public release will probably be a full version. I will keep it in a long testing phase between just a handfull of people until then

10-4 over and out. :o)