Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Major Grit

Hey Christian Doomers

Hey what's up I think that I am one of a dieing races in the video game world. A christian who plays doom and it is his favorite game in the world. I just started this thread because I was just wondering if you are a christian and you love doom.

Heh, me and you both, brother. I'm Christian and I play Doom without fail.

The only difference here is that Hexen is my favorite game, followed closely by Heretic. Doom and Doom 2 rank up there as well, but I don't play them quite as often.

As for being a Christian, I have been since 1986.

Officially Christian, but I don't believe in God.

I'm a christian and i love to play Doom...followed by RE and some other games which are more or less winding down

I'm a Christian, in that I believe in the Christ and what he taught about being good to your fellow man. Anything else is debatable. And yes, I play Doom.

dsm said:

Then change your religion.

All i can say is 'HEH'.

Some of you guys know what i'm on about.

When I say you are a Christian Doom player I mean that you believe that JEsus Died for you sins and that in life you try to be like Jesus as much as you can. So you follow the true meaning of being a Christian which is trying to be Christ like or like Christ anything else you need to change your religion.

The only Christians I have a problem with are the ones that basically tell you to "convert or go to hell." If you respect my beliefs I'll respect yours.

Major Grit said:

When I say you are a Christian Doom player I mean that you believe that JEsus Died for you sins and that in life you try to be like Jesus as much as you can. So you follow the true meaning of being a Christian which is trying to be Christ like or like Christ anything else you need to change your religion.

Yes that's what i meant

Xanthier my Bad I didn't know.
Dark Wolf I feel the same way because you can just tell people convert or go to hell because when Jesus was on earth he didn't say that and he didn't force people to convert to be a christian. He just help people and when they said why are you so nice he said it was because of his father in heaven and if they wanted to know more he would tell them if they didn't then it was on them. So Dark Wolf I feel the same way and that's why so many dislike christians because we can become the one thing we should which is stuck up.

dsm said:

Sounds like you need to reevaluate your religion. Take the test.

Yup, I am Christian and Doom is one of my top favorite games of all time.

Although I don't go to church.

Hell yeah! Christian and damn proud too.
I also agree, don't force your beliefs down someone else’s throat.
Jesus didn't.

Hmmm... Almost forgot. I also enjoy some Doomage action.

I live in a christian country (well. Actually religion in DK is fading away), but I am not religious.

Yeah, same here. It wouldn't be mistaken to say most of us are in some respects (culturally) christian.