Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Dude

I had a dream last night where I had a shotgun and I was firing up at a bunch of Weredragons (from Heretic, if you didn't know) who were walking around on top huge wooden walls, and they were spitting fire at me. I killed a few of them. I distincly remember their bodies falling off those high wooden walls and hitting the ground with a splat Shortly after, I found myself in a video game place, where you could play arcade games, buy games, and play games. I had no money so I was looking around. All of a sudden, these guys walk up to me and ask if I have any money. I reply no and Repulse them (like using the Disc of Repulsion in HeXen). Man, it was weird.
Heh, my dreams are always cool.

95% of them dreams i remember are really confusing mixed stuff, which has no sense. I had a doom dream once, it had a level of some kind but i forgot most of the dream as soon as i woke up. What a pity, i would have wanted to make a map of that dream.

DooMer 4ever said:

95% of them dreams i remember are really confusing mixed stuff, which has no sense. I had a doom dream once, it had a level of some kind but i forgot most of the dream as soon as i woke up. What a pity, i would have wanted to make a map of that dream.

I'd say 99% of mine make no sense. The few that make sense are the ones where I go to the store, find really cool deals on stuff I want to buy and wake up without really having that cool stuff. Damn taunting dreams...

DarkWolf said:

I'd say 99% of mine make no sense. The few that make sense are the ones where I go to the store, find really cool deals on stuff I want to buy and wake up without really having that cool stuff. Damn taunting dreams...

Man, I hate those. My dreams are so bizaree they are often unmemorable, and you could never stick a soap opera to them like some i hear of or even a plotline for that matter, unless it was about people on drugs.

DooMBoy said:

...I reply no and Repulse them (like using the Disc of Repulsion in HeXen).

Damn, my Hexen calls the Disc of Repultion the Chaos device