Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fraggle

Got my Reaper Miniatures professionally painted

I might consider sending out a set for him to paint. His work looks really good. How much did it cost to have the entire set painted?

Not gonna lie, it wasn't cheap. His website has some pricing details - he does this as a full-time job now. I've been wanting to get my figures painted for a while now so I decided to just bite the bullet and pay. I don't have any regrets - Jay's work is worth it.

2 hours ago, fraggle said:

Not gonna lie, it wasn't cheap. His website has some pricing details - he does this as a full-time job now. I've been wanting to get my figures painted for a while now so I decided to just bite the bullet and pay. I don't have any regrets - Jay's work is worth it.

So are you ready for them to invade your next Warhammer game now? :)

What a fantastic job he did, they all look wonderful.

I love the pose the Barons are striking, like they just rolled a guaranteed strike at the local bowling alley and their friends are cheering them on.

2 hours ago, Doomkid said:

What a fantastic job he did, they all look wonderful.

I love the pose the Barons are striking, like they just rolled a guaranteed strike at the local bowling alley and their friends are cheering them on.

The Revenant looks like he's doing a fist pump.

9 minutes ago, fraggle said:

Of course, it's one of their favourite pastimes.

bowling-baron.jpg

STEEEEE-RIKE!

tenor.gif

I hope he's not that sore loser type who gets all pissy when they get beaten by a girl.

These are gems (especially the bowling baron) they look like they would be for sale at some unofficial online store somewhere id buy all of em

the pinkie looks pretty awesome, the subtle color changes (like the base of the horns being darker than the tips)

the guy has truly done some magic on it and I'm glad you've got such incredible stuff done for your own enjoyment.

Those are probably one of the best looking doom figures i've ever seen. The guy damn good job, beautifull

I didn't know the Chaingunner had a beard, I always assumed he had blood over his mouth.

16 hours ago, Marlamir said:

Those are probably one of the best looking doom figures i've ever seen. The guy damn good job, beautifull

I think I've made it abundantly clear at this point but I really delighted with them. Check out some of Jay's previous work - it's his (now long) history of painting these figures and doing a fantastic job with them that convinced me I had to get him to do mine too.

16 minutes ago, fraggle said:

I think I've made it abundantly clear at this point but I really delighted with them. Check out some of Jay's previous work - it's his (now long) history of painting these figures and doing a fantastic job with them that convinced me I had to get him to do mine too.

Said it before, will say it again: the Revenant is DEFINITELY doing a fist pump.

Those look really great!! I never knew about the miniatures until a few months ago tbh. Of course i was only a little kid when the first sets came out so it makes sense :p I was never one for collectables either until recently.

I guess the older ones are quite expensive and are more valuable unpainted (so i've read), but if you plan on keeping them the professional paint job makes them look amazing imo!