Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheNoob_Gamer

Dehacked Doom 64 v1.1

I've finished doom 64 for 2 using this mod, and i've found some things that i want to ask about:

1-are cyber demons more powerfull with this mod or the BFG does less damage , there are no more 2 bfg kills 

2-map 30 has replaced "mother demon" with a floating spider mastermind that also takes several BFG shots in order to die 

not a complain actually as it makes the game a little more challenging , but just wondering. 

6 minutes ago, Pablo_Doom_Guy said:

<answer>

Doesn't D64D2 have a Dehacked patch that replace Spiderdemon with the Motherdemon? Try loading the megawad last.
Also, no, Cyberdemon wasn't affected by any content of the mod. I may check again though, thanks for reporting.

1 hour ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

Doesn't D64D2 have a Dehacked patch that replace Spiderdemon with the Motherdemon? Try loading the megawad last.
Also, no, Cyberdemon wasn't affected by any content of the mod. I may check again though, thanks for reporting.

it does , by loading the megawad last it shows the proper sprite now =) , but it was funny to fight a floating spider mastermind though 

Cyberdemon wasn't  affected (4000 of health) , maybe it's something related to the BFG  , nevermind i actually enjoy the extra challenge (Motherdemon has 9000 of health O_O)

8 hours ago, InDOOMnesia said:

Looks cool!

Thanks! If I ever regained any interest in this project (probably now), I may try to interpolate monster animations as well.