Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazyflyingdonut

Cursed Doom Images

5 hours ago, Jaxxoon R said:

None of these are cursed, they're all just either inane or vulgar. These all lack the proper energy images need to exude to be properly cursed.

There's a certain wrongness that runs through this, compellingly unpleasant. It almost tells a story on its own.

But even this pales in comparison to a real cursed image, it lacks enough view of the surrounding area to properly convey the out-of-place otherness it would have wherever this thing would be.

I don't get it, is this supposed to be deep or something?

4 hours ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

I don't get it, is this supposed to be deep or something?

I think he's saying your imp mosaic isn't cursed

13 hours ago, Roofi said:

[image too vulgar for me to post]

Ah, I see. A goatse.cx reference. Good job. That's reeeeaaaal hilarious.

1 hour ago, TheMegaKid said:

I think he's saying your imp mosaic isn't cursed

It wasn't a mosaic, it was an image that showed up while I was looking for Doom mosaics. I found none, but I did find a picture of an Imp sprite on the wall somewhere. It started when I was surfing the internet as we always do and I came across mosaics for some of the things I liked. I got curious and started googling "Doom mosaic". As I've said before, I found no Doom mosaics, but I did find that weird picture I posted awhile back.

11 minutes ago, Revenant100 said:

d2_bw_dw.png.0b21c679b24cb6bec69cd887e41d5695.png

Hey, that’s Rowdy Rudy in the top left there! Good to see he’s still getting work.

I’d love to see a wad that randomizes enemy graphics and sometimes uses these variants, that would be pretty darn cool.

4 minutes ago, Cage said:

That flesh imp just inspired the most cursed sprite edit of all doom (nsfw)

Hide contents

obraz.png.d783659ec9c0eef084a41c2931e66a27.png

really smol penis

8 hours ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

It wasn't a mosaic, it was an image that showed up while I was looking for Doom mosaics. I found none, but I did find a picture of an Imp sprite on the wall somewhere. It started when I was surfing the internet as we always do and I came across mosaics for some of the things I liked. I got curious and started googling "Doom mosaic". As I've said before, I found no Doom mosaics, but I did find that weird picture I posted awhile back.

That is not the point. The point is: That's not a cursed image. As @Jaxxoon R said, a cursed image is an image so strange and just overall wrong that it will make a very unpleasant impression. Something that's just not correct and will leave an unpleasant impression. It has to have the right amount of wrongness and unpleasantness to be, cursed.

In any case, the thread is nice and Crazyflyingdonut did a good job with creating it. 

15 hours ago, Revenant100 said:

d2_cacobaron.png.5f4bdfdb6a565d582555b787bee5a19e.png

That isn't cursed but it's cool as hell

On 3/29/2019 at 2:14 AM, Rhebiz said:

took me a little time to figure out what you did, I dont know if im slow or not

Seems like we are in the same "slow" team heh :)