Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Immorpher

Prodeus Kickstarter (Finished)

5 hours ago, Immorpher said:

I hear Dragonfly textures as he goes.

You hear correctly. If you've seen the way I map for Doom in any of my past streams, I work more or less the exact same way in Prodeus. :)

That new editor video looks awesome. Not intimidating at all, actually very user friendly. I really want to buy Prodeus just for the editor. Can't wait to see with what kind of maps people come up with.

I wanted a full remake of the Episode 1 maps but with different thing placement to account for Prodeus balancing and gameplay.

Less than 24 hours left! Here are some of the geometries you can make with its built-in level editor:

Here's the live stream in case you missed it:

Edited by Immorpher : Updated the stream link

The kickstarter is ending in less than a day and there's less than $1000 left until they will pay @Dragonfly extra to make more levels! So this will be my last spam post on this, putting together stuff I haven't included on here.

If you're not into discord, there's a Prodeus subreddit that's just started: https://www.reddit.com/r/Prodeus/

Here's a clip from a level by Dragonfly

And finally here's an update showing how things have progressed in the development of the game and their plans on sharing as much as the development process as they can: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/prodeus/prodeus/posts/2488015

That's a wrap, the kickstarter is finished! 201% funded!

Edited by Immorpher : Updated the ending

What the hell? Why is my bank rejecting my payment to Kickstarter? There's enough money on my credit card.

9 hours ago, DooM_RO said:

What the hell? Why is my bank rejecting my payment to Kickstarter? There's enough money on my credit card.

Same thing happened to me, I called my bank and they said it was rejected by Mastercard because the seller isn't verified or something. I think in some regions Kickstarter is banned because of too many chargebacks.

I called my bank and they just refuse to let the transaction go through. Apparently, they consider Kickstarter to be fraudulent and they won't change their minds. I am really sorry about this and I wish there was something I could do. At worst I will just buy the game when it comes out.

I spoke to the Kickstarter CS and they told me that if I am not able to process my payment then I should contact you and seek an alternative arrangement. I know you guys are busy but do you think we could work something out @prodeus_dev

Why? Do kickstarter backers get early access?

From watching the April 24th, the animation on the zombie soldiers looks fine (because they're zombies,) but the animation on the 'imp' and 'pinky' looks like it needs polishing to the match the otherwise very high visual standards.

37 minutes ago, VGA said:

Why? Do kickstarter backers get early access?

You get your name in the credits if you pledge 20 dollars. 

This is looking fresh. Like an atmospheric blend between Quake 1 and Unreal Tournament 1. Between this, 'Sigil' and 'Wrath', there's a lot of old school badassery to look forward to soon!

Edited by Caffeine Freak

On 5/1/2019 at 9:11 PM, prodeus_dev said:

Doom_RO - you can donate through our site now, Just make sure you mention it was you, and what tier you purchased, We'll verify on our end.

http://www.prodeusgame.com/website/index.php

So did you guys get my payment? I made it over a week ago. I still have the receipt if needed.

Here's a stream of Dragonfly demonstrating one of his levels made in the editor and demonstrating how it works so far: