Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jaska

Lost civilization hype thread! 17-map fun and nonlinear megawad

Recommended Posts

Wow, just... wow. Screenshots look amazing. 6 Months for „only 3 - 5 maps“? It took me 6 months for one! Very nice, I‘ll keep an eye out for this one. Keep up the good work. 

Share this post


Link to post

I played and enjoyed two of your previous demos for this project. Looking forward to this!

Share this post


Link to post

I'm so excited for this to come out! LOVE the screenshots! I want so badly to play it

Share this post


Link to post

The beta that I played is one of my favorite wads, greatly looking forward to the new stuff!

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/29/2019 at 1:30 PM, XLightningStormL said:

DUSK? in my DooM?

It's more likely than you think.

 

 

I don't get it.

Share this post


Link to post

Amazing as always! Hope to see a new download link soon :)

Share this post


Link to post

It looks amazing, i'm always a huge fan of realistic outdoor maps. Any sort of eta for when it will be don?

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/7/2019 at 6:25 AM, Doomguy-1993 said:

It looks amazing, i'm always a huge fan of realistic outdoor maps. Any sort of eta for when it will be don?

 

Thanks! Hopefully in 6 months.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Jaska said:

 

Thanks! Hopefully in 6 months.

The secondary unit should be online within six months. 

It is currently undergoing preparation and should be operational within six months. 

My people will continue to report on its progress within six months.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/29/2019 at 8:03 PM, Benjogami said:

The beta that I played is one of my favorite wads, greatly looking forward to the new stuff!

My sentiments exactly.

 

The screenshots look fantastic.

 

A minor point of criticism, in case you're interested: the sky texture in the map08 screenshots looks a little weird to me. It seems strange to have these enormous trees towering over everything else, including the significantly smaller player-scale trees that form part of the actual map.

 

Then again, maybe it looks less jarring in-game. In any case, the level geometry looks great (as I've come to expect based on the excellent beta).

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, hedgehog said:

My sentiments exactly.

 

The screenshots look fantastic.

 

A minor point of criticism, in case you're interested: the sky texture in the map08 screenshots looks a little weird to me. It seems strange to have these enormous trees towering over everything else, including the significantly smaller player-scale trees that form part of the actual map.

 

Then again, maybe it looks less jarring in-game. In any case, the level geometry looks great (as I've come to expect based on the excellent beta).

 

Well, map08 was changed significantly after I chose that sky and I've also noticed that. So I have to change the sky at some point.

Share this post


Link to post

Wow! WOW! You've accomplished things that I always wanted to know IF they were possible. Apparently, yes, they are!

 

You have some really unique themes that are rarely, if ever, seen in Doom maps. I wanted to pick one of my favorite screenshots, and comment about it, but I couldn't figure out which is my favorite: they *all* look fantastic!

 

And, Boom-compatible? I am utterly amazed!

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, kb1 said:

Wow! WOW! You've accomplished things that I always wanted to know IF they were possible. Apparently, yes, they are!

 

You have some really unique themes that are rarely, if ever, seen in Doom maps. I wanted to pick one of my favorite screenshots, and comment about it, but I couldn't figure out which is my favorite: they *all* look fantastic!

 

And, Boom-compatible? I am utterly amazed!

Thanks a lot!

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Jaska said:

Thanks a lot!

You are most welcome. I want that hotel map something fierce! You have real talent, hands down.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/9/2019 at 4:42 PM, Jaska said:

At the city centre
PNXyzkm.png

Something gone wrong at the hotel
XJHwcx3.png
UBONfDK.png

City
BpFpeVV.png

 

Damn this looks gorgeous, you got me hyped for this wad.

Share this post


Link to post

Had a surgery about a week ago so I'm no feeling too good atm. But soon I should have good time for mapping, huh.

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, please heal thy self first. Hearing that you're healthy will be the news I most want to hear.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×