Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jaska

Lost civilization hype thread! 17-map fun and nonlinear megawad

Wow, just... wow. Screenshots look amazing. 6 Months for „only 3 - 5 maps“? It took me 6 months for one! Very nice, I‘ll keep an eye out for this one. Keep up the good work. 

I played and enjoyed two of your previous demos for this project. Looking forward to this!

I'm so excited for this to come out! LOVE the screenshots! I want so badly to play it

The beta that I played is one of my favorite wads, greatly looking forward to the new stuff!

On 3/29/2019 at 1:30 PM, XLightningStormL said:

DUSK? in my DooM?

It's more likely than you think.

I don't get it.

Amazing as always! Hope to see a new download link soon :)

It looks amazing, i'm always a huge fan of realistic outdoor maps. Any sort of eta for when it will be don?

On 4/7/2019 at 6:25 AM, Doomguy-1993 said:

It looks amazing, i'm always a huge fan of realistic outdoor maps. Any sort of eta for when it will be don?

Thanks! Hopefully in 6 months.

4 hours ago, Jaska said:

Thanks! Hopefully in 6 months.

The secondary unit should be online within six months. 

It is currently undergoing preparation and should be operational within six months. 

My people will continue to report on its progress within six months.

On 3/29/2019 at 8:03 PM, Benjogami said:

The beta that I played is one of my favorite wads, greatly looking forward to the new stuff!

My sentiments exactly.

The screenshots look fantastic.

A minor point of criticism, in case you're interested: the sky texture in the map08 screenshots looks a little weird to me. It seems strange to have these enormous trees towering over everything else, including the significantly smaller player-scale trees that form part of the actual map.

Then again, maybe it looks less jarring in-game. In any case, the level geometry looks great (as I've come to expect based on the excellent beta).

1 hour ago, hedgehog said:

My sentiments exactly.

The screenshots look fantastic.

A minor point of criticism, in case you're interested: the sky texture in the map08 screenshots looks a little weird to me. It seems strange to have these enormous trees towering over everything else, including the significantly smaller player-scale trees that form part of the actual map.

Then again, maybe it looks less jarring in-game. In any case, the level geometry looks great (as I've come to expect based on the excellent beta).

Well, map08 was changed significantly after I chose that sky and I've also noticed that. So I have to change the sky at some point.

Wow! WOW! You've accomplished things that I always wanted to know IF they were possible. Apparently, yes, they are!

You have some really unique themes that are rarely, if ever, seen in Doom maps. I wanted to pick one of my favorite screenshots, and comment about it, but I couldn't figure out which is my favorite: they *all* look fantastic!

And, Boom-compatible? I am utterly amazed!

6 hours ago, kb1 said:

Wow! WOW! You've accomplished things that I always wanted to know IF they were possible. Apparently, yes, they are!

You have some really unique themes that are rarely, if ever, seen in Doom maps. I wanted to pick one of my favorite screenshots, and comment about it, but I couldn't figure out which is my favorite: they *all* look fantastic!

And, Boom-compatible? I am utterly amazed!

Thanks a lot!

16 hours ago, Jaska said:

Thanks a lot!

You are most welcome. I want that hotel map something fierce! You have real talent, hands down.

On 4/9/2019 at 4:42 PM, Jaska said:

At the city centre
PNXyzkm.png

Something gone wrong at the hotel
XJHwcx3.png
UBONfDK.png

City
BpFpeVV.png

Damn this looks gorgeous, you got me hyped for this wad.

Had a surgery about a week ago so I'm no feeling too good atm. But soon I should have good time for mapping, huh.

Yes, please heal thy self first. Hearing that you're healthy will be the news I most want to hear.