Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Impie

Robocop Doom - Public Beta

Wow, good to see that this is actually a thing! Nice job, downloading!
Also, will this mod available on /idgames soon?

3 minutes ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

Also, will this mod available on /idgames soon?

I'm unable to upload to idgames: upload fails every time. I'm not even sure how my old standalone maps made it on there.

Just now, Impie said:

I'm unable to upload to idgames: upload fails every time. I'm not even sure how my old standalone maps made it on there.

So that's why Strange Aeons never made it to idgames?

9 minutes ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

So that's why Strange Aeons never made it to idgames?

Yeah, and all the others. I would upload all my stuff there otherwise.

Thanks Impie, this is awesome man! Love it so far, and I'd highly recommend it with m8f's TargetSpy with the target filters on so its just like RoboCop:)

Just now, Beezle said:

I'd highly recommend it with m8f's TargetSpy with the target filters on so its just like RoboCop:)

I'll have to give that a look-see!

Minor 1.1 update, mostly to make the weird robocop knockoff enemies a bit easier.

Another update: added more health and ammo to a couple later levels, and changed the final fight with Clarence. Now you can kill him the way he's killed in the movie if you like.

That's pretty cool Impie! Damn, I would've never guessed the levels had the same layouts as Wolfenstein 3D. You really expanded upon them, great job and thanks for another update. Sucks about your PC and GZoom:(

Screenshot_Doom_20190405_094157.png

Further updates in the latest version tweaking difficulty here and there. E5M2 should be a bit easier now. Still a ball buster, but not as much as before.

Ive been drooling over this since I first seen a video of it a while back. Really awesome work!

Added some gib sprites for the basest enemies, and some more fixes to the Clarence boss fight.

I've played through this twice and I really liked it. The voice lines were especially hilarious. I definitely got OBC vibes from certain maps but I think that might just be the hanging body decorations. Great job @Impie!

Here's my second playthrough:

Spoiler