Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joshy

Plutonia 3 [boom-compatible megawad] - Mini Teaser Release

2 hours ago, Eris said:

Myself and AD_79 are also involved, we're aiming for a pretty much all new soundtrack for this project.

That's a really good team! Part of me feels left out.

This WAD is going to be amazing when it comes out... and if Plutonia 2 is an indication, hard.

On 6/14/2021 at 12:05 PM, northivanastan said:

That's a really good team! Part of me feels left out.

This WAD is going to be amazing when it comes out... and if Plutonia 2 is an indication, hard.

or just like, Plutonia in general. Because it's Plutonia.

8 hours ago, OpenRift said:

or just like, Plutonia in general. Because it's Plutonia.

tbf plutonia 2 was absolutely nothing like the original plutonia

I suppose maybe the only reservation I have is that it is boom-compatible. It feels out-of-place considering 1 and 2 are -complevel 4. Maybe it wouldn't be so weird if it didn't aesthetically look identical to its predecessors?

21 hours ago, Sr_Ludicolo said:

I suppose maybe the only reservation I have is that it is boom-compatible. It feels out-of-place considering 1 and 2 are -complevel 4. Maybe it wouldn't be so weird if it didn't aesthetically look identical to its predecessors?

Still absolutely fucking stoked for this :^)

19 hours ago, Joshy said:

The project is very close to completion, with 29/32 maps completed. Map 30 and 31 are being worked on, and one map, although playable, needs detailing. I'd estimate that, realistically, the project may be ready in a couple of months.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to ask skilled musicians for help. We're planning for a 100% original soundtrack. We have a handful of tracks completed but there's still more to go and will need help to get there. If you'd like to help out, let me know!

What kind of music do you need? I'd be down to make some stuff, but I'd need to see the vibe the level needs or whatever

If possible and if it fits within the project, I'd like to create one or more tracks for plutonia 3 :D

On 1/17/2022 at 8:24 PM, Joshy said:

I'd also like to take this opportunity to ask skilled musicians for help. We're planning for a 100% original soundtrack. We have a handful of tracks completed but there's still more to go and will need help to get there. If you'd like to help out, let me know!

Hey, neat!
Id like to help out with some tunes :)

Something tells me this will be ready to play on April 1st, since that's becoming an increasingly significant date for the Plutonia series.

1 hour ago, Lingyan203 said:

so I'm guessing this project is not happening?

It actually was until you posted. The lack of faith broke joshy’s spirit and now the project is canceled.

4 hours ago, Lingyan203 said:

so I'm guessing this project is not happening?

It is happening, don't be quick to judge. All good things take time. Remember for mappers this is a hobby of sorts. The time they spend on it will depend on how much their life outside of hobby is demanding them to.  

There's literally 3 maps left, although look how long Map 26 of Devilution is taking to reach a finished state....I do have a guess on why that is though.

4 hours ago, Faceman2000 said:

It actually was until you posted. The lack of faith broke joshy’s spirit and now the project is canceled.

1 hour ago, gudermannian function said:

It is happening, don't be quick to judge. All good things take time. Remember for mappers this is a hobby of sorts. The time they spend on it will depend on how much their life outside of hobby is demanding them to.  

Faceman2000, I only stated this because I read Cammy's comment saying this wad was an April Fool's joke all along which got me to believe this. I really would like to see this project happen as I've been looking forward to the project. I also got started making a map32 for this wad but haven't had enough time to make more progress on it since PRCP2 was in development.