Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is a really cute and novel idea! It's like if bijou doom had a gangling sister. Neat seeing which rooms are used, and how accurate they are in regards to height and texture choice.

Just imagine "Hunted" or "Go2it" from PLutonia with this idea.

Pretty hilarious mod if I'm honest, I'm impressed with the Spider Mastermind not getting stuck and still being a threat, only gripe I have are some levels are just a liiiiitttle too short. Still though, great to kill about 10 minutes.

Picked a good day to check on Doomworld. Pretty nice concept! As mentioned above some of the levels were pretty short...was kinda excited to go through the bulk of E2M6...but still a great WAD!

What a cute little nostalgia trip. I was unable to access the exit in Mt. Erebus, by the way.

While watching the video, I was actually thinking, "E2M8 would suck with this mod" right before the cyberdemon showed up.

I wonder how much hatred you would get from the "corridors in Doom are the worst thing ever created in the history of the world" crowd?

I really love this. The idea of recreating all the non-secret levels of the original Doom is just hilarious.

I do have three complaints:

1) I noticed a HOM effect at the beginning of E1M8. I haven't seen any others, but I'm only about halfway through.

2) Part of me wishes it was one big uninterrupted level.

3) I had to cheat to get out of E3M6.

Edited by LadyVader1138

Thank you very much for a such positive feedback! I'm happy you liked it!

I'm sorry about E3M6, I've edited door sector after betatest and somehow forgot to add line action again. I'll upload an fixed update later. Still, you can finish this level without noclip, thanks to secret exit to E3M9. Yeah, E1M3, E2M5, E3M6 still have secret exits.

6 hours ago, Rhebiz said:

Are these DooD compatible?

Yeah, lol. Like a lot of other weapon&bestiary mods. (Call of Duty weapons mod...)

1 hour ago, LadyVader1138 said:

1) I noticed a HOM effect at the beginning of E1M8. I haven't seen any others, but I'm only about halfway through.

I'll fix it for the next version. Thank you, I didn't noticed that before!

9 hours ago, Krull said:

The new Congestion 64.

I thought about that while doing this wad, lol.

1 hour ago, Pegleg said:

While watching the video, I was actually thinking, "E2M8 would suck with this mod" right before the cyberdemon showed up.

I wonder how much hatred you would get from the "corridors in Doom are the worst thing ever created in the history of the world" crowd?

Glad I didn't disappoint you ;)

I suppose this crowd just too shocked to attack me, lol

1 hour ago, Marn said:

What midi is that?

It's a remixed E2M4 Remix by Silentzorah. From "Project: Doom" midi mod.

april joke or not, but this is really great idea! i think we have a solid cacoward winner here, in all nominations.

Well we can't have a April Fool's Day without somebody making a wad to give us a good laugh.

A couple of minor things I've notice on the fixed version:

- There's a couple of HOMs you miss on E1M4.

Screenshot_237.png.a578b6f1c15e1e57ccfbe92d3b1e09c8.png

- Why is E3M5 small & empty compare to the other maps? 

Also I dig the funky remix midis.

Well, there used to be a HORDES.WAD that was literally 50 identical, alternating rooms that you had to clear, one after the other.

12 hours ago, LadyVader1138 said:

I had to cheat to get out of E3M6

Me too! Overall, pretty interesting  and fun concept, I liked how some maps come out... New arrangements of game music is funny too, even spooky at times!

20 hours ago, Philnemba said:

- There's a couple of HOMs you miss on E1M4.

Ouch, thanks, I'll fix that later.

20 hours ago, Philnemba said:

- Why is E3M5 small & empty compare to the other maps? 

This map is kinda circular, so making it straight line destroys everything on this map. (I just had a little time to finish everything)

Again, thanks for the warm comments!

2.5D engine, 1D gameplay. There is even less than that: just start the player in a 64x64 room that sums up each level by means of shape, decoration, textures etc. and let them press the button in front of them. TA-DAH: 0D gameplay.

1 hour ago, Maes said:

2.5D engine, 1D gameplay. There is even less than that: just start the player in a 64x64 room that sums up each level by means of shape, decoration, textures etc. and let them press the button in front of them. TA-DAH: 0D gameplay.

On 4/1/2019 at 11:43 PM, Krull said:

Congestion 64.

;)

Well, I guess less than that would be the level automatically ending as it started with zero player input. That would be like, -1D gameplay.

46 minutes ago, riderr3 said:

Even in linear form, still better than most of modern shooters.

a1757dcd9cb2526db3f0da50ada540f8.jpg

As much as i used to love Halo 1 and 2, this is so true haha!