Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Havok

Where do you get the official Doom Posters?

Where can you get officially licensed doom posters? I'm only interested in posters of the original Doom game - the iconic Doom boxart.

Doom 3: BFG Edition on PS3 comes with a free poster but I don't know the dimensions of it.

This isn't the iconic Doom boxart but it's still iconic: I'm not sure (possibly buying a legit one online?) but here's a reconstruction of the Ultimate Doom poster that was seen in id's office (the big red demon face one) that was uploaded by fraggle: https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/misc/poster 

The measurements in centimeters
70,04 x 105 cm
Resolution: 150dpi
RGB Tiff

The measurements in inch:
27,573 x 41,34 inch
Resolution: 150dpi
RGB Tiff

Also, my Doom 3: BFG Edition for Xbox 360 didn't come with a poster...just an instruction manual that explains the controls (barely a manual at all) & a double sided advert for Dishonored xD Pretty lame right? Looks like PS3 users got the best of Doom that generation.

EDIT/UPDATE: I guess there was a version of Doom 3: BFG Edition for Xbox 360 that came with a poster. I found a picture of one that says "Plays on Xbox One" at the top & "Doom Poster Included!" at the bottom of the case. Must be a later copy/pressing.

Edited by CyberDreams : update

Thanks. I've already got that image but it's not much good to me as there's no way for me to print it onto 1 piece of paper.

7 hours ago, CyberDreams said:

This isn't the iconic Doom boxart but it's still iconic: I'm not sure (possibly buying a legit one online?) but here's a reconstruction of the Ultimate Doom poster that was seen in id's office (the big red demon face one) that was uploaded by fraggle: https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/misc/poster 

Check out my doom-cover-art repository where I've been collecting various hi-res versions of the Doom artwork. There's a subdirectory with poster scans including that one.

4 hours ago, Havok said:

Thanks. I've already got that image but it's not much good to me as there's no way for me to print it onto 1 piece of paper.

Have a look for print shops in your local area - you can probably get large prints of these done for a reasonable fee if you look around. The other option is to take a look on eBay, where you'll find people selling prints of these fairly cheaply (example search).