Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ganbare-Lucifer

[WIP, Help] Puyo Puyo Companions Mod

Wellp, this is awkward.

I have a tiny but interesting thing.

I'm looking to create a mod that adds the Puyo Puyo characters as companion helpers that attack the enemies with their signature spells from the source franchise, simple drawn, Deltarune/Undertale styled, Itsmeveronica inspired.

To start with the thing as an early pilot concept, I've made Klug

dd3ogt4-99727eb4-cc28-4c51-bfcd-df49cd7c

The one and only problem is, ACS and/or DECORATE coding.

I'm just talented at pixel arting, it's not that I'm lazy or something, but coding is my worst enemy, I always find it complicated to understand and/or do.

If you're here and reading this, I want your help, you can either:

• Help me with this thing by coding it.
  • Teach me some basic ACS and DECORATE scripting so I can do things by myself.

Thanks.

Edited by Ganbare-Lucifer

On 4/7/2019 at 3:08 PM, Dark Pulse said:

Can't wait to see what you do with Feli.

These'll help ya:

https://zdoom.org/wiki/DECORATE

https://zdoom.org/wiki/ACS

It may possibly help to learn ZScript as well (though there's very few things that actually NEED ZScript):

https://zdoom.org/wiki/ZScript

Thanks for the support, the upcoming companions will be characters voted by the people.

I'm planning to make them unique having own single skills, besides having their signature animated and patterned spells.

Skills like:

• Arle or Amitie having a regenerating health to the player back to 100 when is below 10.
  • Ringo having the knowledge to find spheres (Soul, Mega, Invisivility, Invincibility).
  • Feli activating a lantern when notices the area is dark, so she can have a walking source of light.
  • Risukuma creating a flask with liquid that restores +25 HP when he feels the player has very low health, using sources from monster corpses.
  • Tarutaru causing a tremor that stuns every monster around, giving a free hit.
  • Sig having a berserk status when he feels the player has very low health, one hit killing weak monsters.
  • Maguro distracting enemies so they target him.

8 hours ago, Ganbare-Lucifer said:

Thanks for the support, the upcoming companions will be characters voted by the people.

I'm planning to make them unique having own single skills, besides having their signature animated and patterned spells.

Skills like:

• Arle or Amitie having a regenerating health to the player back to 100 when is below 10.
  • Ringo having the knowledge to find spheres (Soul, Mega, Invisivility, Invincibility).
  • Feli activating a lantern when notices the area is dark, so she can have a walking source of light.
  • Risukuma creating a flask with liquid that restores +25 HP when he feels the player has very low health, using sources from monster corpses.
  • Tarutaru causing a tremor that stuns every monster around, giving a free hit.
  • Sig having a berserk status when he feels the player has very low health, one hit killing weak monsters.
  • Maguro distracting enemies so they target him.

Does Schezo be an inadvertent perv if the player's voice/sex is set to female and act as a meat shield, then?

9 hours ago, Dark Pulse said:

Does Schezo be an inadvertent perv if the player's voice/sex is set to female and act as a meat shield, then?

Lmao I will consider that.

Bumping so I can open voting for upcoming characters:

• Maguro: Actually is my all time favorite character, Klug has been made first for the lulz and for boredom.
  • Feli: @Dark Pulse's Suggestion.
  • Risukuma: An user from Discord suggested him in a Puyo server
  • Arle, Amitie or Ringo: They are main protags, they are popular, so it makes sense.

MGIDA1.png

FLIDA1.png

RKIDA1.png

I can't move or delete this thread to WADs & Mods.

So please somebody nuke to unexistence this thread.

Edited by Ganbare-Lucifer