Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aqua

Evacodemon Spritesheet (Free use)

Wow! That's awesome!

Can I use your Evacodemon? (I would need a WAD file) The colors would have to be modified to fit the Doom palette (but it might be closer in Hexen's palette). Very nice!

1 hour ago, kb1 said:

Wow! That's awesome!

Can I use your Evacodemon? (I would need a WAD file) The colors would have to be modified to fit the Doom palette (but it might be closer in Hexen's palette). Very nice!

Thanks, yes, you can use them, but I do not make files.wad

Edited by Aqua

That looks absolutely fantastic and you should definitely continue this and make a full sprite sheet. And then more monsters, because it seems you have a talent for this!!

Looks fun. It's still obviously a caco edit but with enough changes to give it an instantly recognizable difference in silhouette.

The colors don't fit Doom's palette but it looks like it might work with some custom palettes, such as Eviternity's.

I think the upper jaw needs some more work in the attack animation. It doesn't look entirely consistent with the movement it's apparently supposed to have.

It looks nice. I agree with Gez, that the top "lip" doesn't seem to move even though the jaw moves up slightly (judging by the teeth) during an attack. I doubt you'd really notice in the heat of battle, but it's something.

It would also be neat if you could add some of the shadow of the side horns on the ground under it. I know it's extra work, since they would have to rotate.

What does the evacodemon's attack look like? Is it a standard cacodemon lightning ball? Or something else?

5 hours ago, Gez said:

Looks fun. It's still obviously a caco edit but with enough changes to give it an instantly recognizable difference in silhouette.

The colors don't fit Doom's palette but it looks like it might work with some custom palettes, such as Eviternity's.

I think the upper jaw needs some more work in the attack animation. It doesn't look entirely consistent with the movement it's apparently supposed to have.

Thank you very much I will have it on mind

1 hour ago, Pegleg said:

It looks nice. I agree with Gez, that the top "lip" doesn't seem to move even though the jaw moves up slightly (judging by the teeth) during an attack. I doubt you'd really notice in the heat of battle, but it's something.

It would also be neat if you could add some of the shadow of the side horns on the ground under it. I know it's extra work, since they would have to rotate.

What does the evacodemon's attack look like? Is it a standard cacodemon lightning ball? Or something else?

Thx! 

The attack is a laser beam that follows the player

4 hours ago, HorrorMovieGuy said:

adorable! I would almost feel bad shooting it

In all fairness, that statement is true for most (if not all) of the Cacodemon family, especially the Baby Cacodemon. So the Evacodemon fits right in.

@Aqua

Out of curiosity, why the name "Evacodemon?"

4 minutes ago, Pegleg said:

In all fairness, that statement is true for most (if not all) of the Cacodemon family, especially the Baby Cacodemon. So the Evacodemon fits right in.

@Aqua

Out of curiosity, why the name "Evacodemon?"

"Eva" It's 1 in Greek, I named it because of the only eye that has

(Edit) look like this "ένα"

„Caquademon“ would maybe fit as well, it sure seems like a water enemy to me. Can enemies descent from 3D swimmable sectors? That‘d be awesome. 

3 minutes ago, elend said:

„Caquademon“ would maybe fit as well, it sure seems like a water enemy to me. Can enemies descent from 3D swimmable sectors? That‘d be awesome

It may be an option it would be great if Evacodemon has a special behavior

It's not fully complete, it needs attack frames for angles 4 (diagonal back) and 5 (back), and also, sorry 'bout that, but it also needs pain frame and death animation.

Man they are soo adorable! i don't think i'm going to have the heart to shoot such a cute thing

He looks a bit green, maybe you should give him some stomach medication!

P.S very nice, you have quality talent.