Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Boomslang

I need help with my wad./ doom builder.

Just now, Boomslang said:

okay so, i'm almost done with my wad, i decided to cage the cyberdemon with a keycard, and make it so you have to kill him to get the keycard safely.

Then you'll want to change that special exit action to something like SpecialAction_OpenDoor, place the Keycard inside an area protected by a door, and tag the door with Tag 666.

Assuming you didn't just place it in there with him, anyway, in which case you can easily just nix both that and CyberdemonSpecial from the MAPINFO if you're no longer really using it.

44 minutes ago, Dark Pulse said:

Then you'll want to change that special exit action to something like SpecialAction_OpenDoor, place the Keycard inside an area protected by a door, and tag the door with Tag 666.

Assuming you didn't just place it in there with him, anyway, in which case you can easily just nix both that and CyberdemonSpecial from the MAPINFO if you're no longer really using it.

Alright, where can i upload my roms?

1 minute ago, Boomslang said:

Alright, where can i upload my roms?

...Er?

You mean your maps?

There's the idgames repository, you can get that info here. It'd be a good idea to potentially consider the tons of people in this very forum offering to test or review your maps, though, and in that case, you can just slap your WAD in a ZIP file and attach it to your post.

12 minutes ago, Dark Pulse said:

...Er?

You mean your maps?

There's the idgames repository, you can get that info here. It'd be a good idea to potentially consider the tons of people in this very forum offering to test or review your maps, though, and in that case, you can just slap your WAD in a ZIP file and attach it to your post.

yeah, maps, haha! sorry.

I'm confused with this.

do i have to email the main dudes to upload my thing?

https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/?textmaker

Edited by Boomslang