Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazyflyingdonut

GREZZODUE 2 has been revealed to the public.

So, remember Grezzo 2? That big hunk of a Doom mod that makes fun of Italian politics and steals a bunch of stuff from other Doom mods?

It's getting a sequel. The trailer has recently been announced and it appears to be footage of an unfinished version, so the final game may be different from what you see in this video.

WARNING: VIDEO MAY CONTAIN SENSITIVE CONTENT

Shoutouts to @haruko haruhara for sending me this video on Discord!

Edited by crazyflyingdonut

1 minute ago, haruko haruhara said:

i can.t wait for this i think i have to do the first one now because of this   ( an thanks for the shoutout )

You're very welcome, thank you for showing me that video!

4 minutes ago, Dark Pulse said:

So, Grezzo two... two.

That's one more than three!

Actually, there was a Grezzo 1. However, it never saw the light of day outside of Piro's high school. He chose not to release Grezzo 1 because it had apparently contained a lot of jokes that only people at Piro's high school would understand. In-school humor, I would assume. This was around 2004.

Honestly, the upcoming game should have been called "GREZZO 3" despite the fact that nobody has gotten the chance to play Grezzo 1.

As a huge fan of complete shit randomly cobbled together in an offensive manner, I am looking forward to this. Grezzo 2 was shit, but it was funny shit. Too bad it was a huge file cobbled together with a copious amount of copyrighted material, or non-authorized or credited material. But it was still something to behold.

And the fact that the last 1/4 of the loading console is just a string of hundreds of errors really reenforces it's authenticity.

Edited by Jello

Sometimes I wonder if various absurd "entertainment" in English is viewed the same way abroad as we view Grezzo.

Then I wonder if there is even anything that can be compared to Grezzo at all.

Well, I liked the "first" Grezzodue. Looking forward for this!

P.S.: I like how realistic it looks like now

48 minutes ago, CyberDreams said:

Did Doomguy just cocksmack a stack of plates? Well fuck me sideways...

Careful, you'll give him ideas.

To me is a bit odd how this got so many fans from all around the world, if you aren't italian it's just a mess of random stuff and references that you won't understand, but it's nice to see that you guys had fun with it anyway. Now this is making me want to replay it.

2 hours ago, gaspe said:

To me is a bit odd how this got so many fans from all around the world, if you aren't italian it's just a mess of random stuff and references that you won't understand, but it's nice to see that you guys had fun with it anyway. Now this is making me want to replay it.

It got fans internationally because despite the mockery of Italian politics being it's main goal, the fact that it's a Doom mod that has you killing God, Jesus, Mario, Barney, some of those annoying Christian carolers that sing in front of your door, THE FUCKING POPE, and waves of innocent civilians, all at the same time, is what gave Grezzo 2 attention throughout the world.

and because it's also known for it's plagiarism

The first one was fun for about 30 minutes, but after that point, my senses became numb from all the insanity happening on screen and people yelling at me in Italian. It was all just white noise to me from there on out. 

Never even heard of the 'Grezzo' series, and am not very familiar with Italian politics, but color me interested.

I almost feel like this trailer belongs on the 'Important Videos' playlist.

On 4/17/2019 at 6:11 PM, Wereknight said:

Oh Christ... no... the Doomsday...

Jesus died ... for your doomwads! 

22 hours ago, Caffeine Freak said:

Never even heard of the 'Grezzo' series, and am not very familiar with Italian politics, but color me interested.

I almost feel like this trailer belongs on the 'Important Videos' playlist.

The "Important Videos" playlist doesn't exist anymore. The guy who operated the playlist closed down his channel.

2 hours ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

The "Important Videos" playlist doesn't exist anymore. The guy who operated the playlist closed down his channel.

Somebody went in with the wayback machine and reconstructed it a while back. Go search, you should find it easily.

8 hours ago, Glaice said:

That dude in the washing machine...someone's been watching Gaki No Tsukai or clips from it..

You get a point and a like for knowing about Gaki no Tsukai.

6 hours ago, Dark Pulse said:

You get a point and a like for knowing about Gaki no Tsukai.

I am a BIG Gaki fan, actually. I love the yearly Batsu games.

1 minute ago, Glaice said:

I am a BIG Gaki fan, actually. I love the yearly Batsu games.

Best Thai Kick target?

Tanaka lmfao. Gets me nearly every time.

But anyway, yeah I wasn't expecting to see a higher def sequel to Grezzo 2.

Just now, Glaice said:

Tanaka lmfao. Gets me nearly every time.

Good choice. Hard to choose between one of the Hotel Man kicks (His growing horror was so good that "Kick him so hard all he can do is sigh" is burnt into my brain) or the time his son got him Thai Kicked right after making him tear up about how good of a father he was.

Anyway! Grezzo 2... 2. Kind of good to see him going for it I suppose, but now I'm kind of scared with all the ZScript stuff and even higher modability just what could come out of it.

Just now, Dark Pulse said:

Anyway! Grezzo 2... 2. Kind of good to see him going for it I suppose, but now I'm kind of scared with all the ZScript stuff and even higher modability just what could come out of it.

I wonder if everything in the new Grezzo game will still be plagiarized from, yep, even more Doom mods? I haven't seen anything that I recognized yet.