Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GhostPlayer

[Completed] BaphometWorldMix - Hard Levels

Hello people

- fix the secret map 09. Thank you @mArt1And00m3r11339!

- fix the script problem with map 09

At level 08 a floor does not come down it was a mistake of mine in which I changed the tag without wanting

to want to improve the WAD. Fix a strange error, that sometimes the bugs teleported and sometimes not, that happens on map 05.

*** Update download links ***

NOTE: This WAD will have very high difficulty, the maps are small but very intense.

You can choose different levels of difficulty

- Easy: 40%

- Medium: 60%

- Hard: 100%

NOTE 2: the wad has 9 maps only

BaphometWorldMix (is the same project that I previously published as "BaphometWorld - Test yourself" just modify the name).

This time it will be more challenging. The WAD "LuciferLair" enters the maps.

WAD V1.6 ( Thank you Timoty :D )

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lsGt5hy4kkuBmPLVPlrj-u3rxKHWTag6

Pics:

Spoiler

1.jpg.f936e98b9eeb2f18909f8de1f2685d69.jpg2.jpg.c78dc801b655f45b15b5494e13b7fdac.jpgScreenshot_Doom_20190703_011713.png.1d9fc5039dd772ed02da6cd93b2457cf.pngScreenshot_Doom_20190709_191037.png.5c8429c58704c3d318f4d3f7acd3b569.pngScreenshot_Doom_20190709_191100.png.ffeaf5d4531bda9d5f9a8b6fbee08810.png

Currently I use the "EternalNightare" base for the creation of it. The mapinfo are the same as the previous wad. This will change in the future, I will only use it as a base for the edition of the maps.

If you notice any error or bug, your comment would be helpful. All the information is in the credits.

--------------------------------

PAR Time not implemented

--------------------------------

PD: Sorry my bad english >.<

Edited by GhostPlayer : Fix Map and script

On 4/26/2019 at 8:00 PM, mArt1And00m3r11339 said:

I will wait until this WAD is finished before doing the levels.

It will not have 32 levels. the only thing I can bet is that it will be complicated

the screenshots look really awesome, I love your mapping style mate. I think if you added some strong light variation to your mapping, it would really takes things to the next level visually!

19 minutes ago, Tango said:

the screenshots look really awesome, I love your mapping style mate. I think if you added some strong light variation to your mapping, it would really takes things to the next level visually!

I plan to do the second part of the Eternal Nightmare. I want to give a lot of details to the levels.

I will try to avoid this style of difficulty (my maps are edited at my skill level)

4 hours ago, GhostPlayer said:

I will try to avoid this style of difficulty (my maps are edited at my skill level)

ah no worries mate, I'm sure the difficulty is all good - I just meant the sector light levels. I think even if the level of detail was the same, just some lighting contrast would help a lot!

2 minutes ago, Tango said:

ah no worries mate, I'm sure the difficulty is all good - I just meant the sector light levels. I think even if the level of detail was the same, just some lighting contrast would help a lot!

I'll keep it in mind for the next maps :D

I played the first two maps and I appreciate that they're not overly long. The difficulty in the first two maps is fine, they're fairly easy since you get so many cells and rockets. I did find a bug in map02 - the cacos raising from lightamp secret get stuck on each other until you kill one.

7 hours ago, xvertigox said:

I played the first two maps and I appreciate that they're not overly long. The difficulty in the first two maps is fine, they're fairly easy since you get so many cells and rockets. I did find a bug in map02 - the cacos raising from lightamp secret get stuck on each other until you kill one.

How weird, I test it only with GZDoom. What port to use to play? My english is sad D:

This was using GZDoom. I  haven't tried to replicate (repeat) the bug so it might have been a one off.

I looked at level 9 in GZDoom Builder and I am noticing several unknown objects. They are object types 6666, 7228, 22282, and 30105. I also can't find "Heavy Competition 7 - Demon Chaos" on YouTube.

Missing Objects.png

Edited by mArt1And00m3r11339

Que malo que soy xD

/// updated links ///

When I pass the map I forget to pass the monsters' scripts. Those were only for the online, also now I correct it without that error. 

Edited by GhostPlayer

1 hour ago, mArt1And00m3r11339 said:

I looked at level 9 in GZDoom Builder and I am noticing several unknown objects. They are object types 6666, 7228, 22282, and 30105. I also can't find "Heavy Competition 7 - Demon Chaos" on YouTube.

Missing Objects.png

Thanks for notifying :D

I tried the wad in the other wad, and when everything works when the whole map passes, do not pass the decorates >.<

BTW, where did you get the MIDI music? I know MAP02 comes from Quake 2, MAP04 is Bach's Toccata D Moll remix and one of MAP09 tracks is Fujiwara no Mokou theme, but other tracks are oddly familiar, too.

Edited by Caleb13

1 hour ago, Caleb13 said:

BTW, where did you get the MIDI music? I know MAP02 comes from Quake 2, MAP04 is Bach's Toccata D Moll remix and one of MAP09 tracks is Fujiwara no Mokou theme, but other tracks are oddly familiar, too.

I have a friend who shared 20000 midis of all kinds of music xD

At level 08 a floor does not come down it was a mistake of mine in which I changed the tag without wanting to want to improve the WAD. Fix a strange error, that sometimes the bugs teleported and sometimes not, that happens on map 05.

*** Update download links ***

(add in the scripts so that the floor goes down when you press the button that has the Archville hidden)

Here Problem:

Screenshot_Doom_20190724_010019.png.d31ebe81bb2ebd3d643b5310b7f62cbf.png

Sorry: My God, how bad is my English and the google translator doesn't help D':

Text in spanish:

Spoiler

En el nivel 08 no baja un piso fue un error mio en el cual cambie el tag sin querer al querer mejorar el WAD.

Arregle un error extraño, que algunas veces los bichos se teletransportaban y otras veces no, eso pasa en el mapa 05.

Actualice los links de descarga

(agregue en los script para que el piso baje cuando apretas el boton que tiene oculto el Archville)

Por dios que malo es mi ingles y el google traductor no ayuda jajaja

@mArt1And00m3r11339

I found a serious error on the map 09

This is bad:

script 3 (void)
{
    acs_terminate(2,30);
}

script 6 (void)
{
    acs_terminate(5,30);
}

script 9 (void)
{
	acs_terminate(8,30);
	acs_terminate(23,30);
}

it should look like this, remplaced for this:

script 3 (void)
{
    acs_terminate(2,09);
}

script 6 (void)
{
    acs_terminate(5,09);
}

script 9 (void)
{
    acs_terminate(8,09);
	acs_terminate(23,09);
}

For those who don't want to download it again replace this in the script part with the doombuilder

NOTE: The corrected links have already been uploaded

looks very good! i will try the wad!

Spoiler

vaya que tienes problemas con el ingles xD