Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimmy

Faithless - a Heretic hub [FINAL]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
nice c:

Yes!! Did not know that I wanted Heretic to get the Less treatment until I saw this, but it looks awesome.

Will probably be more captivating than the vanilla maps.

Jeeze...i think i've only played through Heretic once (but i really liked it) but this looks awesome! Now i have to replay through Heretic and than play this and i only have a few days...Damn you Jimmy ;)

This is AMAZING!!!

I've seen new Heretic Projects this year, and this one looks veeery promising!

I can't wait for it's release! I'm so anxious...

Exelent Work!

Jimmy you madman! What's the overall build time on this ~less project? The week mentioned in the OP, or is that 'a week so far'? :)

Spoiler

If Jimmy had a dollar for every time someone's called him a madman... Well, by this point he'd have a mansion and 16 cars, with change.

First Wayfarer and now this? Heretic always deserves more love! I am inordinately hype for this levelset.

I hope the puzzles aren't too intellectually challenging, my brain has as much logical computing power as an Etch-a-Sketch. Still, from the screenshots, at least the levels look gorgeous to run around and get lost in.

Has a Heretic hub ever been done before? This feels like the first.

Another map pack from jimmy? Hell yeah. Is crazy how fast you can make awesome and fully working maps.

What's next?

Aimless for Hexen?

Restless for Strife?

Fruitless for Chex Quest?

Friendless for Harmony?

Spoiler

Shapeless for Square?

33 minutes ago, Gez said:

What's next?

Aimless for Hexen?

Restless for Strife?

Fruitless for Chex Quest?

Friendless for Harmony?

Hide contents

Shapeless for Square?

Careful Gez, last time you made a joke like this it spawned a community project

So April is now Heretic fever month? Ether way, great that there's been a increase number of Heretic projects here :)

Now when you say hub.. You mean a hub like in hexen? So will keys and switches carry over from map to map? Just curious. Looks great. 

When spotting this thread, I felt sensations hard to classify in different parts of my body, especially the nether regions.

I'm still thingplacing/difficulty balancing. It'll be ready today at some point.

On 4/19/2019 at 5:01 AM, ReaperAA said:

Rekkless for REKKR

Hedgehogless for Shadow & Rise of the Wool Ball

I play through the first half roughly. Pretty cool, not sure where to go after but I stopped because I haveta take a nap b4 work, so perfect timing I guess? Anywho Part II should be the rest of it and I'll do that in the not-too-distant future. :) Good work so far!

Thanks tons for the video, but I think they need to add a clause to YouTube's terms and conditions to make it literally illegal to upload anything that has the Discord notification boop going in the background every 0.5 seconds. Do you have that playing any time anyone sends a message anywhere? How do you work with your computer doing that?! You know you can turn it off, right?!?

image.png.b290f2ab12a1e17259752252a74e2f1c.png

I got about 10 minutes in before starting to go mad. Will watch the rest of it without sound, heh.