Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChicagoTrash

Why is the zombie's hair green?

Recommended Posts

My headcannon says that zombiemen wash their hair in nukage during demonic rituals. Becauce nukage is green and full of radiation their hair becomes same as nukage too. 

Share this post


Link to post

It looks like the main reason was to distinguish them from the almost-identical Shotgun Baldies.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I always assumed it was (obviously!) to make them look like they were decaying, and never gave it much of a second thought.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

It looks like the main reason was to distinguish them from the almost-identical Shotgun Baldies.

 

 

If only they followed that advice on fucking Doom 64.

Share this post


Link to post

I always thought the green hair dye reminded me of the image of 80s punks, minus the Mohawks, fishnets and face paint.

As far as making it a quick eye catcher among the hordes of other zombies it certainly works quite well.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Grazza said:

I always assumed it was (obviously!) to make them look like they were decaying, and never gave it much of a second thought.

 

Same. I mean, if you look at pictures of zombies or zombies in older movies some of them have greenish tints to their skin.

 

Adding it their hair just makes them stand out more imo.

Share this post


Link to post

They wear green wigs because they're anime cosplayers.

 

1EizroO.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post

There's a lot of funny answers here lol

4 hours ago, Stale Meat said:

I always thought the green hair dye reminded me of the image of 80s punks, minus the Mohawks, fishnets and face paint.

Same thing. This, or they trying to be some kenshiro mob villains...

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Walter confetti said:

This, or they trying to be some kenshiro mob villains...

Well, they ARE already dead...

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×