Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jason

Say which of the two songs above you like. Then, post two songs you like.

Born Again Misanthrope is good boss music for the Spider Mastermind. The "singing" I can do without.
About Infinite Resurrection, I'd say something about it being a good strategy against the Cyberdemon, but I worry about angering some chaotic god of puns. I liked the guitar part starting at 3:03, but the rest is just... meh.

I'm going to go with Plutonium on this one.

Now, time for some """ironic music"""

I'm gonna go with DRI, just because I was going to see them this year ( with Emperor, Behemoth, Trollfest, Harakiri for the Sky and so many more ;_; ) on a fest that was postponed...  Also on my concert list, from another festival, postponed till the next year, were the next two:

Both were interesting, I liked Decaying the most, enough to think I might check them out later.

Omnium Gatherum it is. I didn't like the voice in Persefone but everything else I did like!

vs

Fear.

Edited by seed

undertale it is, was playing some Doom2 and it was the perfect length for the IoS level :D

so Portuguese Black/Thrash or Portuguese Speed/Thrash?

or

it's gotta have to be Scanner, but RAGE is cool, some sweet power there.

So which OUT! do you want?

Helloween's?

or Generator Gawl's?

(edit : changed the second vid, hadn't noticed it also had the ending xD)

Strangely enough, Dark Throne.

Was browsing a "worst metal covers" article and got reminded of this crazy japanese band.

So. What will it be? Chainsaw or Bulldozer? 

Calm Days.

@kalaeth What Dark Throne? There is no such thing in my post. As for Metalucifer, eh I prefer Gezol's Black/Thrash act Sabbat myself, have their first 2 albums on CD actually.

On 5/29/2020 at 10:11 PM, seed said:

@kalaeth What Dark Throne? There is no such thing in my post. As for Metalucifer, eh I prefer Gezol's Black/Thrash act Sabbat myself, have their first 2 albums on CD actually.

(ups. it was obviously Dark Funeral. I did a break between listening to one and the other and then didnt check back the name.. And I do like Sabbat as well, in fact after listening to a couple of Metalucifer tracks I ended up listening to Sabbat's Black Up Your Soul :D)

as for the song, I'll go with Sparkle and present a couple of Portuguese BM bands