Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jason

Say which of the two songs above you like. Then, post two songs you like.

11 hours ago, Rince-wind said:

They both suck

And then you doubled down on it. I guess I would go with Wunschpunsch simply because I prefer listening to German and it had something close to a beat. Still, they're both shitty fucking songs.

50 minutes ago, MasterExploder666 said:

I like Ambiramus more

black sabbath 

The Elevator Down. Take My Life is a little hyper for my tastes.

Got two longer songs for ya, though at least they aren't 40 minutes long.

was prepared to say Halcyon and On and On because it's a longtime favorite.  can say that Breton definitely surprised me.  the opening reminded me of a theme another musician i listen to, Saki.  after 2 minutes or so, i was sucked in. 

Maybe Next Time out of these two. Probably b/c it's currently sad boi hours for yours truly right now :(. I'll be fine, it's just one of those times in one's life when shit happens. Here's my two picks for today, enjoy:

Mittsies                                                         

Edited by Jaromir Bergmann

Holy shit, that's a tough choice! Aaaaaaaaaa... I'm going to go with Zappa since Hot Rats is my favorite album he's ever done. Still, Michael Land does some great work.

Also, I'm not sure I know how to properly embed Youtube on here, so let's hope this works...

EDIT: Yep, embedding failed. Dammit. Sorry, you'll have to settle for normal links for now:

Mystic Rhythms

Just A Job To Do

Faces is such a charming forgotten Italo Disco song, incredibile that it became more "famous" now as the same way Plastic Love is famous now.

(I really want to understand why this is a meme, make me get your damn jokes, zoomers or whatever the 20s yo generation has been labelled)

I have to say I rather liked the moodiness of the first one, and it's actually a fairly hard choice, because Depeche Mode's always fun. But yeah, I'm gonna go with MGMT. I could see that being the theme of a Giallo style thriller if it was just made a little more gothic sounding. 

Be'lakor out if those, though I'm not the biggest melodic death metal fan. Here are my two highly contrasting choices but two songs I absolutely love...

Spellling — The Future

Myriam FaresGhamarni

Black Eyed PeasBoom Boom Pow

These are both great. I clearly need to listen to more city pop. But "Kimi ha" is my favorite of the two, I like the vocals more and the chorus is catchier.

How about some IDM?