Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jason

Say which of the two songs above you like. Then, post two songs you like.

Life is Life (Opus Dei). Also i remember to have heard already this song but with a less... military march feel in it, the version i know sounds way more like a song played at some tourist resort or some pub between "wake me up before you go go" and "grease lighting" lol.

Also i was reading some info about this band and  on wikipedia and they have a pretty interesting story... so, it's some antifa movement that mocks up fascist ideology using the same fascist propaganda as a mockery show. That's genius, i guess.

Edited by Walter confetti

The interesting thing about Laibach is that people didn't know if they should consider them far-right or far-left, and even getting called "enemies of the people" in a Yugoslavian TV interview. They're the musical equivalent of Poe's law.

My pick is Karn Evil 9, I liked the chaotic music and apocalyptic story.

I'm gonna be honest, the slayer one is really boring so I'm going with the Kennedys, plus the ending to that song has a nice touch where everyone gets a face full of white phosphorus and just start screaming.

Thank god this thread is alive again, it's my favourite!

I'll go with Animals as Leaders, the Periphery's singer isn't my cup of tea.

I feel me posting again so soon is a bit of a dick move but I too want this thread to live on, it's fun!

I really enjoyed the Saxon track above so will pick them, and probably check out more of their stuff later this weekend. :)

Don't see why posting soon is a dick move.

I'll go with The Sword, this time also because I like their singer more.

I'll go with the Eyes Wide Shut song, just sounds more ominous to me.

Might as well go for a fun change of genre!

I'm going to go with the first one; "Criminology" Ghostface Killah was a good feature for the track.

the andrew hulshult version of course.

ok, now here are two tracks from the same band

caravan palace and eminem, never thought of that combination but maybe they should collab sometime.

I like both of them a lot, but I'll have to go with QNTAL just for introducing me to "electro-medieval" genre.