Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

Before you, there is button with "PUSH THIS BUTTON TO BLOW UP THE WORLD" on it.

Will you push it?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Will you push it?

• Yes
    • No

This world is to boaring anymore, I miss my avid collection of alcohol. Ok so it was only bud's but it still gets me drunk after acouple of acouple of acouple of acouple.

Shaviro said:
uhmm...It's stupid to press an unknown button.

what's unknown about it? it's marked with big bold letters "PUSH THIS BUTTON TO BLOW UP THE WORLD".

Ct_red_pants said:

what's unknown about it? it's marked with big bold letters "PUSH THIS BUTTON TO BLOW UP THE WORLD".

That's a pretty big button.

Ahhhh no... seeing as I'm on the world right now, pushing that button would, in all probability, be suicide. I think I'll keep my body in one piece for the moment, thankyou.

No, because if I did, then not only would I die, and I don't want that, then so would billions of other innocent people all over the world...assuming the button actually blows the world up.

Hmm...

If there was a button in front of me where it said "PUSH THIS BUTTON TO BLOW UP DOOMWORLD" on it, would I press it?
Nah, I wouldn't. Why not?
Because firstly, it'd mean that I can't go on DW and enjoy myself with posting comments and roll around on the floor laughing at other DW members' funny comments (not to mention odd, pointless threads... like this one) any more and
secondly, Linguica would probably swim all the way across the Atlantic to turn me into the new Hissy for him to torture for ages if I killed his "toy" (DW) - if he didn't someone else probably would.

Would I press a button where it says "PUSH THIS BUTTON TO BLOW UP THE WORLD"?
Nah, because 1) I wouldn't be able to amuse myself with playing Doom and hangin' out on DW and 2) God would throw me into Hell and keep me there forever for killing HIS "toy".

Would I press a button where it says "PUSH THIS BUTTON TO ERADICATE ALL ASSHOLES IN THIS WORLD"?
Not until I have verified that that is indeed what that button would do - after that (providing that I get a satisfactory result) I'd "accidentally" place my elbow on it.

I wouldn't press it, I care to much for a certain person to just end all that is, and that ever will be, just like that with a push of a button.

dsm said:

Would I press a button where it says "PUSH THIS BUTTON TO ERADICATE ALL ASSHOLES IN THIS WORLD"?
Not until I have verified that that is indeed what that button would do - after that (providing that I get a satisfactory result) I'd "accidentally" place my elbow on it.

heh, but U'd spare me, right? Right???

ravage said:

Does it blow up MY world or YOURS?

heh. thats what I want to know. but really, I would do it without hesitation. I think this world needs a good dose of destruction. but then again, I might feel different tomorrow.

Where is this button? And can anyone access it?
If I were the only one who could press it then I would say no. The main reason being, I like to push buttons. And if I pushed that button it would most likely be my last. And that would make me sad. :(
But if anyone could press it then I'm not really sure on what I would do. ;)

Also you haven’t actually stated the colour of the button, but in my mind I automatically assumed that it is red. Anybody else find this, or am I the only psychopath around here?

Nope. The earth is probably the coolest thing existing. so no.
BUT, if there was a button to kill all the people on the planet. freak yeah, I'd press it in a heartbeat... my last heartbeat.

Y2theJ said:

Also you haven’t actually stated the colour of the button, but in my mind I automatically assumed that it is red. Anybody else find this, or am I the only psychopath around here?

Yeah, I invisioned it as being red too.

If you pushed it a claw should come out, rip your balls off and a sign lights up, "NEXT", teach ya not to meddle.

I wouldn't push the button to destroy the WORLD,But I wouldn't mind pushing a button that said destroy all the politicians in the world:)

...pushes the button and Pluto explodes into quadrillions of microscopic pieces. It didn't say which world, did it?

DOOM Anomaly said:

heh, but U'd spare me, right? Right???

Hmm, depends...
Do you rape women and/or children? Do you fund terrorism while claiming that you're fighting it, thus being the worst of hypocrites? Do you beat the crap out of innocent bystanders?

If you don't do anything like these abovementioned things, then I'd spare you 'cause then thou art no asshole in my book.