Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xdarkmasterx

the dreadful pain (level limit removing)

Gotta hand it to you, you're pumping out new maps on a fairly frequent basis. Hell, you've probably amassed a megawad's worth of maps at this point.

@MFG38, I have personally recorded plays of 28 of them in barely a year, and many of them were just released when I did.

Heya, cool map, really fun level with nicely design, kinda cool atmosphere with unusual colors using on map and gameplay don't makes you sleepy - really enjoyed 👍

Here's my shitty montage on it, of course I try it on NM but this map too f@%&ing brutal if choose this skill, so. . . Ugh, I beat it on UV, so not too bad for my shitty skills, lulz:

11 hours ago, MFG38 said:

Gotta hand it to you, you're pumping out new maps on a fairly frequent basis. Hell, you've probably amassed a megawad's worth of maps at this point.

I do like his style, but he's making them faster than I can play them, so I've lost track of how many and their names. Dude seriously does need to compile these into one megawad!

Just for curiosity, what source port do you use for your limit removing maps? Nice map btw.

14 minutes ago, UNERXAi said:

Just for curiosity, what source port do you use for your limit removing maps? Nice map btw.

crispy doom (used to be prboom plus but the mouse control is very bad in that port for me)

4 hours ago, xdarkmasterx said:

crispy doom (used to be prboom plus but the mouse control is very bad in that port for me)

With 320x200 resolution right?

9 hours ago, UNERXAi said:

With 320x200 resolution right?

same as vanilla, i don't like how high res makes the default textures look