Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CYBERIA

Favorite Doom Multiplayer gamemode?

Personally I like Complex Doom Invasion. The guns, music and bosses are really cool. Sometimes it feels like a sensory overload and that makes it just a 100 times cooler.

Capture the Flag gets my vote, it's just so fun! Skulltag is also pretty neat, being pretty much CTF on steroids.

Classic Deathmatch for me! Every game mode, even most of the custom ones, are always good to kill some time. Infinite lives co-op on super crowded slaughter maps with some sort of Power Gun-like mod is way fun as well.

I'll start hosting them again once I'm properly moved into my new place, probably just a few weeks now. I miss the regular DMs.

The coldest take ever, the 25th anniversary DM was one of my favorite multiplayer events ever!

I love me some ffa action but matches lose a good portion of what makes them fun to me when they become overcrowded; <8 players is where it's at. Dueling is also a ton of fun and I prolly prefer that at this point, though I find the strategies of each to be unique and interesting on their own, so both are good times to me. Survival can be fun but for some reason I find playing against monsters with lag to be more infuriating than how fun it is to strategize and cooperate with others, especially with randoms that don't cooperate in the first place, such as hoarding supplies, leaving none for others, (bonus points when they die and waste them all) and de-coordinating encounters. (it's bad when an encounter is easier solo than with another lol)

oh i thought it was because you couldn't even muster double digits in a match with 20+ people.......