Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kris

Got DooM? I DO!!! Yeah!

THAT ROOM WAS THE F**KING BANE OF MY EXISTENCE!

I remember, being about 8 or 9 years old, making it to e1m8, blowing through the barons with ease... and then that room. Now I don't know what it was about SNES doom, It apparently was missing the end of episode text, or I was quitting too fast to notice it, but I kept replaying the entire episode, dying in that room. Arrghh, when I found out you were supposed to die there, boy I was pissed.

Hey, I done it once on SNES Doom. Don't know how, but I did. Once I cleaned out the room, I had like 20% health and I was still losing health. That was when I figured out that sector you're in took away health.

Nothing spectacular happens. You die anyway.

im drunk

Good for you. Why don't you go throw your drunken self off a cliff?

Don't worry, he's biodegradible. Except for his brains, they're styrofoam, but they're not that big to begin with :)

Anyway, I throw most of my garbage through the window.

GO GO FREE AOL INTERNET EXAMPLE CD!!!!!

I burn mine on camping trips. I've got two whole boxes full of stuff to burn next time I go.

I couldn't wait that much, so I burned a Pentium II 333 some time ago using nothing more than skill, wit, and the occasional malfunctioning CPU fan.

GO GO FREE AOL INTERNET EXAMPLE CD!!!!!

CONVERSATION BETWEEN ME, SISTER, AND FATHER
After sister notices AOL sample CD in our mail

Sis: Dad, put this on the computer.
Dad: No.
Me: AOL sucks.
Dad: Yes it does.
Sis: But we can put it on and still have our DSL right? I'll use AOL, you all can use DSL.
Dad and me simultaneously: No.
Sis: But... but... DO WE HAVE INSTANT MESSANGING? NO! DO WE WANT INSTANT MESSANGING! YES!
Me: You don't need AOL for instant messanging. Even AIM.

And so on. If you all liked that story, here's another funny story about my sister:

One day, my sister was left home alone while me and my parents were off somewhere. When we got home, we found that she had left a note on the door, in big text:

Dear Mom, Dad, and Liam,

I went out to play at a friend's. I left the door locked. But I left the keys to the house under the welcome mat for you.

Your toenails? Just let it smell them, that'll probably do it.