What do you think of it?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of it?

• It sucked after playing Half-Life
    • I played it when it was buggier than an insect farm
    • I\'ve played better
    • Pretty cool if you ask me
    • Pass

After owning the game for near 4 years, I decided to finally give it a decent try and play thought it. It was heaps buggy on release, and I didn't like it that much after playing Half-Life. If you had those same opinions, download the latest patch for it and give it a try. It gets really fucking kewl towards the end. I'm glad I stuck through it, it was worth it. Now I might try out Daiakatana, see just how good it gets once you get past those fucking frogs and mosquitoes...

It was one of the first computer FPS's I played. It was damn hard back then, not using mouse look and all. Once I saw it on display for use at a Radio shack inside the mall. A 4 year old was starting a game with his mother watching. *The doves flying around*
Mother: That's it, drive the birdie!
la la la la la *BANG!*
Mother: uhhh....
Terrorist1: Nice Shot!
Terrorist2: That was nothing, the other day I shot a cop in the head, didn't see it coming!
Mother: What the fuck is this sick game?!
I was laughing me ass off behind her as she stomped inside to complain or something. I just took over an killed the terrorist until my friends came out of another store and we left. Sin wasn't on display the next day... :(

They had Sin at Great America in those VR thingies. I played it, and I thought it was ok. I totally kicked my brother's ass at it! >:). They also had Unreal Tournament too. I liked the game, the only bad thing was that they only let us play for five minutes and you had to pay 3 dollars to play it, same goes to Sin.

hahaha...I OWN the SiN movie!!! it's anime, but it doesn't follow the game story one bit. I have the game, but I could never find the mission pack. I though it wasn't too bad...it just that everyone jumps on the "hate" bandwagon (like diakatana) without playing it. plus the music kicked ass...

Coopersville said:

Now how about the SiN movie.

Yeah, I've seen it, sadly. The SiN movie goes in the same catagory as the Doom novels. Let us never mention either of these again.

Never seen the Sin movie, but the general concensus is to avoid it at all costs. How much did it differ from the game's storyline? The one complaint I had about the game's storyline is that it doesn't really describe why that ugly Elexis person was bent on world domination - did she have a disturbed childhood or something? (Well, looking at the latter half of the game, that might be the case :P)

Coopersville said:
It was one of the first computer FPS's I played. It was damn hard back then, not using mouse look and all. Once I saw it on display for use at a Radio shack inside the mall. A 4 year old was starting a game with his mother watching. *The doves flying around*
Mother: That's it, drive the birdie!
la la la la la *BANG!*
Mother: uhhh....
Terrorist1: Nice Shot!
Terrorist2: That was nothing, the other day I shot a cop in the head, didn't see it coming!
Mother: What the fuck is this sick game?!

=)

GooberMan said:

Never seen the Sin movie, but the general concensus is to avoid it at all costs. How much did it differ from the game's storyline?

I'd put it about 95-97% deviation. The movie is supposed to describe a separate story, but it takes liberites with the original, heh, "storyline."

The one complaint I had about the game's storyline is that it doesn't really describe why that ugly Elexis person was bent on world domination - did she have a disturbed childhood or something? (Well, looking at the latter half of the game, that might be the case :P)

The movie tries to explain that, but does a shitty job. Think American McGee's Alice except instead of a mental institution, she got into lots and lots of money.

It crashed every three seconds im not kidding

i never got it to work and ive long sice lost the cd