Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazyflyingdonut

Sonic Movie.

1 hour ago, Caffeine Freak said:

@NerdyButLazy They're blazing down a trail, in a quest to collect as many purity rings as possible.

Zone 1: UCSB

Lmao whatever damage that was done has already been done at this point, this isn't gonna happen without delaying the movie.

17 hours ago, Caffeine Freak said:

Going off the point Metokur makes at the end of that video, I do genuinely wonder if the deluge of twisted art the Sonic fanbase has made over the years entered into the art discussions at any point during the production of this movie. 

Metokur has an entire series he's dedicated to the nutcases at DeviantArt.  This is what he's talking about when he made fun of the Sonic foot fetish group:

On 5/2/2019 at 1:46 AM, Rimantas said:

This dramaboy always gets angry if someone makes something without his permission.

Who are you referring to?

2 minutes ago, Avoozl said:

Who are you referring to?

crazyangrydonut. He always hates something in world and makes thread just to tell about it.

@Maser Yeah, I'm aware of his Deviants series. It's pretty funny, but still nowhere near as hilarious as his vid on the Black Hebrew Israelites, or both part 1 and 2 of his Sovereign Citizen videos.

2 hours ago, Rimantas said:

crazyangrydonut. He always hates something in world and makes thread just to tell about it.

angryflyingdonut would have been better and made more sense.

Yeah, it was pretty amazing. Glad to have discovered this channel. This video is also purely brilliant.

Edited by Ajora

I'm as big a Sonic fan as the next guy but tbh i could a rats ass about the movie. From the moment i heard about it i knew it was going to be absolute shit. I mean, a live action Sonic The Hedgehog movie? Yeah, okay...Even if they do fix it the damage has already been done.

Edited by CyberDreams

15 hours ago, Caffeine Freak said:

@Maser Yeah, I'm aware of his Deviants series. It's pretty funny, but still nowhere near as hilarious as his vid on the Black Hebrew Israelites, or both part 1 and 2 of his Sovereign Citizen videos.

This one cracks me up and I literally listen to it almost everyday!

1 hour ago, CyberDreams said:

I'm as big a Sonic fan as the next guy but tbh i could a rats ass about the movie. From the moment i heard about it i knew it was going to be absolute shit. I mean, a live action Sonic The Hedgehog movie? Yeah, okay...Even if they do fix it the damage has already been done.

Idk, maybe Sonic's CGI was the worst part of it and the rest might actually be decent, so fixing that might make it better, or at least tolerable. Aside from that it doesn't look like a complete disaster.

The damage might be already done, but people can forgive that if they make amends.

After watching this video, I realized something.

Maybe North Korea was to blame for the reason why Sonic looks like a horrifying mess?

If any of you remember the 2014 Sony Pictures Hack (I certainly do, I remember it very well), there was the impending release of a film called "The Interview" by Sony Pictures (which was a really good movie, imo. I loved Seth Rogen's performance.). The movie was about 2 journalists named Dave Skylark (host of a TV show in-universe called "Skylark Tonight") and Aaron Rapaport (the show's producer) who went to set up an Interview with Kim Jong-un, the current leader of North Korea, who was apparently a fan of Skylark Tonight. Shortly before their trip started, they were contacted by the CIA who wanted them to assassinate Kim Jong-un, giving Dave Skylark a ricin strip inside a gum pack. I'm not going to explain the entire film, go watch it yourself, it was an amazing film.

Upon announcement of said film, the REAL North Korea was pissed and very angry. So what did they do? They ended up leaking tons of classified data for all the world to see. Some of said files include scripts and even the video files for several movies that weren't released yet (at the time), such as "Annie" and "Sausage Party".

One of Sony Pictures' many damage-control methods was, apparently, selling the rights of said Sonic movie to Paramount.

And now this is where we're at.

The only thing that could possibly save this movie from going straight to DVD or Blue-Ray is Jim Carrey's performance.  I'm not holding my breath though. 

26 minutes ago, Maser said:

The only thing that could possibly save this movie from going straight to DVD or Blue-Ray is Jim Carrey's performance.  I'm not holding my breath though. 

I hope the DVD has the original movie Sonic as an extra. Like the whole movie. Jim Carrey probably tacked on an extra $20 million onto this movie. He's not cheap.

I'm still in shock an entire team of animators and character artists made something so humanly ugly rather than something so cute and cuddly. It's like that bomb of a movie that's out now the Missing Link. Seems like kids just hate that art style and do not want to see it.

They've tweeted that they are going to adjust sonic's design.. It is weird that they now react since the backlash happened even when it was just the silhouette lol; All this backlash could've been avoided months ago.

On 5/2/2019 at 5:10 PM, Barefootstallion said:

go look him up in the Furry community.

our faces when:

nzZLwzo.jpg

all shall be lost within the shadow i have cast upon this land

1 hour ago, Pegg said:

They've tweeted that they are going to adjust sonic's design.. It is weird that they now react since the backlash happened even when it was just the silhouette lol; All this backlash could've been avoided months ago.

Saw this as well. Nice of them to do. The movie will still be shit.

Everyone is going apeshit with joy over the redesign while failing to realize that the animation team is looking at a few months of absolute hellish overtime. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

Everyone is going apeshit with joy over the redesign while failing to realize that the animation team is looking at a few months of absolute hellish overtime. 

giphy.gif

They purposefully showed a creepy sonic to distract from the fact that a Sonic movie is being made, or to get people talking about it.

On 5/3/2019 at 1:20 AM, Cacodemon345 said:

Lmao whatever damage that was done has already been done at this point, this isn't gonna happen without delaying the movie.

From what I understand they’re not delaying the movie. Rumor has it that they knew this would get backlash and had another design of Sonic just in case people got upset. Also the merchandise for the movie is pretty much set to come out before the movie.

1 minute ago, Spooner5020 said:

Also the merchandise for the movie is pretty much set to come out before the movie.

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG: THE MOVIE THE GAME