Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arbys550

In the Doghouse - New WIP 32-map Megawad

Posted (edited)

Well, sounds cool, but maybe you could include couple screenshots of finished maps? It would get more attention.

Edit: seems there are screenshots, but hidden under spoilers.

Also, have you tried Doom builder x? This one is updated and maintained fork of doom builder 2 and it should run better than original, 6-7 years not updated version. 

Edited by Misty

7 minutes ago, Misty said:

Well, sounds cool, but maybe you could include couple screenshots of finished maps? It would get more attention.

Edit: seems there are screenshots, but hidden under spoilers.

Also, have you tried Doom builder x? This one is updated and maintained fork of doom builder 2 and it should run better than original, 6-7 years not updated version. 

Thanks! I'll give it a try. Also I'm new to the doomworld community. Should I not have screenshots under spoilers? I didn't want to force everyone to scroll through them.

1 minute ago, Archie550 said:

Thanks! I'll give it a try. Also I'm new to the doomworld community. Should I not have screenshots under spoilers? I didn't want to force everyone to scroll through them.

It depends, I have nothing against screenshots behind spoilers, but some can get confused like me. Here, link into builder thread:

I played about 2.5 maps. Seems like a great start. The action seems pretty well polished. Visually, the maps are very bare. Map 03 is extremely monotonous, despite effort clearly having gone into its geometry. Much luck on your project.

12 minutes ago, HAK3180 said:

I played about 2.5 maps. Seems like a great start. The action seems pretty well polished. Visually, the maps are very bare. Map 03 is extremely monotonous, despite effort clearly having gone into its geometry. Much luck on your project.

okay thanks! ill work on adding more detail

2 hours ago, Archie550 said:

okay thanks! ill work on adding more detail

They just seem a bit monotone, i suggest just changing up the textures a bit and then just adding a little bit of detail and you'll be alright :)

4 hours ago, SOSU said:

They just seem a bit monotone, i suggest just changing up the textures a bit and then just adding a little bit of detail and you'll be alright :)

okay ill work on adding more variety