Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Phobos Anomaly

New DOOM tattoo

To my eyes, it's in a very bad taste and unimaginative as well. Doom offers so many interesting things and you go with the plain logo on the  forearm. Also, It positioned kinda awkwardly.

1 hour ago, incel said:

To my eyes, it's in a very bad taste and unimaginative as well. Doom offers so many interesting things and you go with the plain logo on the  forearm. Also, It positioned kinda awkwardly.

You can't even see my whole arm dude, how do you know where it's positioned? Besides, I went with the logo because the logo is badass. Like @xvertigox said, you really live up to your name. If you think the Doom logo is in bad taste, maybe you're on the wrong forum 🤔

"Why is it written Wood on your arm?"

Sorry mate but I concur it’s not very imaginative nor the best way to reference doom, if I had to get a doom tattoo I think something like the sp face texture would look  subtle and cool, done right...

26 minutes ago, jointritual said:

Sorry mate but I concur it’s not very imaginative nor the best way to reference doom, if I had to get a doom tattoo I think something like the sp face texture would look  subtle and cool, done right...

I understand what you mean, but that has never been my preferred graphical style. The Doom logo is one of my favorite logos because it sums up what Doom is all about: bold, imposing and lacking subtlety entirely. I have always preferred geometric designs with elements of symmetry as opposed to more natural or organic designs like the face or one of the demons. To each his own, I suppose.

Not saying it’s a bad tattoo by any means, just personal taste btw. If your pleased with it that’s what’s important!

As long as you think it's awesome, that's all that matters, and to Hell with anyone who tries to tell you otherwise.

Because yeah, if you have regrets down the line, lasering that bitch off is gonna hurt like hell.

Not bad

I've been thinking about getting a Doom related tattoo but I haven't settled on what exactly I want.

The one I've been coming back to a lot is getting the shotgun in a first person view shooting an imp while a Cacodemon is getting ready to puke a fireball. It would take up a lot of real estate though and I only have so much room left on my body.

1 hour ago, wheresthebeef said:

I've been thinking about getting a Doom related tattoo but I haven't settled on what exactly I want.

Hissy.

Free her from Quasar's iron grip.