Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmares 1984

Doom mods based on movies

Okay people of doomworld, it's time to talk about Doom mods that are based on science fiction and horror films, which one of you can list some Doom mods based on movies (sci-fi and horror) anime and other sci-fi and horror tv series, name some you would like to see in the future.

Well, there's the Aliens WAD I should try out. Doom itself is inspired by variety of movies, such as Evil Dead and lots of other things and concepts :) I would like to see a Blade Runner inspired city level overrun by hell, with darkness and neon lights everywhere. Doom Eternal earth video seemed to accomplish this in some parts where parts of the city urban corners where really bright and colorful. Berserk inspired content such as the eclipse and nightmare realm is welcome too.

41 minutes ago, DoctorFrickinRetro said:

The Ghostbusters TC lol 

One of my faves for obvious reasons.

Wow.,....,.who you gonna call,....... Ghostbusters!!!!!

i'd like a Punisher mod. Either the many comics, the Netflix series or the movie Punisher: War Zone, with some of the great stuff from the 2005 video game like the interrogations.

Does the first ever TC for Doom count? Aliens TC. I mean the concept is based off of the movie...

I'm not really sure what i'd like to see in the future tbh...there already was a Hellraiser TC but it wasn't very good from what i've heard.

10 hours ago, CyberDreams said:

Does the first ever TC for Doom count? Aliens TC. I mean the concept is based off of the movie...

I'm not really sure what i'd like to see in the future tbh...there already was a Hellraiser TC but it wasn't very good from what i've heard.

Who in their right would make that kind of mod, but with a little polish it could be better

I've considered making a WAD based off the Doom movie, but with a good gameplay design.

30 minutes ago, Nevander said:

I've considered making a WAD based off the Doom movie, but with a good gameplay design.

Isnt that what Legacy Of Suffering does?

On a different note. A star trek alpha mod was released (Or so I believe)