Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomedSpartan

Perfected doom 3 help wanted

8 hours ago, xyzz said:

What ?

Ok So Ive been working on 4 things  on Perfected Doom 3 Rip n TEAR Edition and That is

1 increasing the baron of Hell size to be bigger just like in the ruiner mod 

2 Trying to get My own Doom helment mid to work with the cutscenes 

3 this one is a maybe Trying to get the demons from the Hell in time mod to work with Perfected Doom Demons such as; the arachnotron 

and pink Demon 

4 Trying to give some weapons cool skins like camo for the machine gun 

5 Trying to find The unused monster from the Doom 3 files

I already have a names for it:The HellBrute

Behemoth

HellRazer(cuzz of Doom 2016)

I already got all the new sounds done as Well as some new Textures such as making the baron of Hell Red with the Green markings.But I need it to give a bigger size

Also a new bigger proyectile for the Hellknight because hes got the same proyectile as an Imp and that sucks it Needs to be a bigger red fireball.I already got that covered But I dont know how to make the Hellknight throw it.

Would you like to help?

or do you know some one WHO would like to help?

Try replacing the model with the Ruiner one. I think you should ask Revility before doing this.

And for the projectile change the particle or define a new projectile in the .def

I did But in the materials section it could not read the baronoh and baronheadless model it said unknown material in parameter 1460 I think then again I just want the baron to be bigger and have green proyectiles.And I want the Hellknight to throw the big red proyectile.Also where can I find the proyectile files Ive been looking everywhere

I also want to implement the arachnotron unto Perfected Doom.I tried moving all the files in the Perfected Doom.But no luck I also am Seeing if Perfected Doom With the Squamates mod and it is

and what would you recomend for the helment It doesnt work with the scenes.I tried modefying the md5 folder But it said some Stuff about that things are expected.If you want to check that mod out for yourself Heres the link https://www.moddb.com/mods/perfected-doom-3-version-500/addons/doom-3-helments

I feel like Perfected Doom 3 Needs improvements I already made sounds better like louder guns cool Chainsaw sound new menu music.I just want to like make Stuff better I also gave The baron a red Texture But I am so unhappy with its size.The Hellknight has an Imp proyectile which makes it feel weak I would like for some guns to have new skins like Cammo for the machinegun.instead of the SpiderMastermind having a chaingun how about that rapidfire mode from the bfg more menacing.Also the SoulKnight could use the same Texture as that blue Hellknight from the Ruiner.And When Is someone going to make The HellBrute a reality...this guy:

a

also the Doom 3 alpha maps for The In Hell campaing to explain how the marine went to Hell in that campaing.

The arachnotron and pink Demon from Hell in time mod

and Thats it no more than that

Hey man thx for reading My topic and for offering me solutions.Means a lot.It be awsome If you spread the word

I also have another side proyect regarding Brutal Doom 64 proyect nightmare like modefying some sprites(making the baron red,different colors for zombie men and unique stuff for the spider mastermind) aswell as adding 3 new monsters: gargoyel,Lord Nightmare(Cyberdemon But with a serpent body) and the arachnalHarbinger(Cyberdemon with spider lower body)

add the maps from Doom 64 retribution,maybe a flamethrower and the ability to spawn allied marines

Then again thx man Means a lot i will see If I can talk with revility and Simo K

If you look closely at the .def files you will understand what you need to know. There is defined the projectile, model scripobject. I'm not sure what you did there with the Arachnotron but maybe you forgot to add the scriptobject in doom_main? For the baron I don't know. Maybe be more explicit?

So I added the the script file in the where all the script files are in perfected doom.So I need to go to the doom main file and add the things there.Ok and for the proyectiles where can I find those files? If you want I can show you a pic of what the game is telling me

Ok so I what I want to do with the Baron of hell is this

as you can see the baron is much larger than the hell Knight. But it is not green branded like the perfected doom version

image.png.b0ff6324443fe34724f4a5fa251a3a05.png

Now the problem there is that I moved all the files but the baron  It has the bigger size but He looks dark with no textures.I came up with a new idea to replace the barons md5 file but the real problem is in the materials section

And this is the Hell Brute or Behemoth.Now this guy is in the game the textures and the md5 but I cant find them The guy who originally found this is Arl.Now If I where to put this in doom 3 Id given a lot of health and just a melee type enemy

image.png.3a3402b1ebdc17ad374eb408183230d9.png

And there is this guy to I dont know what he is called in the game tried to spawn him in but the textures look awsome. I would like to replace the SoulKights blue baron model for this

image.png.168714a8736bb0e558070231ebb5591e.png

And finally this arachacnotron Its from the Hell in time mod looks unique looks great but whe I moved all its files it said that it could not find the script

image.png.add6b731f40867e00e511ba249d0653f.png

On 5/7/2019 at 11:54 PM, DoomedSpartan said:

Then again thx man Means a lot i will see If I can talk with revility and Simo K

Papamonos for Hell in Time . 

You get black texture because you are missing either the textures or they have no mtr file. In Ruiner I think it's in ruinermonsters.mtr 

I think VGames did not use the bigger baron model because the small height of the levels in Doom 3. So just changing it up now could bug it. Monster clipping through the ceiling.

As I said before. If you look closely at the .def file you will understand almost everything you need to know. 

thx man

I will look into the def files and ok I also have a problem with my helmet mod like its not def related but the md5 file of the helmet I customized it to try and make it in the scenes but it said that the contents of that file are different.At first it was about the number of joints then it said that something was expected in line 54 i added stuff from the other working file and I mix it up together.And now it says that the content of that file is different.but the helmet works fine you can see it 3rd person and on the mirror and you can also see it when you arrive on mars.but it doesn't work with the rest of the scenesWhat do you think it may be

And what do you think about the new soulknight its not tall just looks really blue and cool

and finally what do you think about the HellBrute/Behemoth where do you think thoes files are inside the game

On 5/8/2019 at 11:37 AM, xyzz said:

If you look closely at the .def files you will understand what you need to know. There is defined the projectile, model scripobject. I'm not sure what you did there with the Arachnotron but maybe you forgot to add the scriptobject in doom_main? For the baron I don't know. Maybe be more explicit?

Dude you were so right everything is in the def files I made a lot cool edits.Ill post them when Im fully done.Now for phase 2 the arachnotron and pink demon now where can I find The doom_main.Also how can I like add the demons into the perfected doom mod.I already moved everything into the mod def files models ect. script I put it where all the scripts are so what should I do???