Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMer 4ever

Deaths

Is there gonna be multiple death sequences and will the monsters have weak spots in doom3. Sorry if this question is dumb and/or has been questioned many times. At least it wasn't in the FAQ...

Given the extreme attention given to the interactivity of the environment and physics this will probably be a big yes!

Probably, yes.
In the leaked video the player gets eaten by a demon at the end of the movie. It get's eaten in a.. Special way. His head gets torn off the body and the 'camera' stays inside the head while it is being brought to the head of the demon. Since there are going to be lots of different demons, I think we can expect lots of different deathanimations too. Not a dumb question at all btw, I can't remember this being asked at all.

there should be multiple death sequence (it mustbe nice,if there is "run out of oxygen").also the mosnter too.(normal,fried,gibs)

also the marine deatch sequence can be skipped.when i played Undying and be killed,i couldn`t skip the deatch sequnce and it bothered me.