Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

Announcement: suggest wads/maps that you wish to play on

post away.

besides, dwango5, what else would you guys really to like to play on?

I'll play on any decent WAD as long as the settings are right: a reasonable player limit, no jumping, no mouselook, weapons stay, no items respawn, standard DOOM II weapons, silent BFG enabled and no weird stuff like gravity alterations and whatnot.

From what I see thousands of WADs are worth playing, although I'd keep the right to judge each once I've been playing on it long enough.

I REALLY want to play coop icarus again. It was so fun my first time, and Ive never got the chance to play since then...

Well, other dm wads. Dwango5 is started to be gay/boring... :P
and most of the maps sucks imho. I can also like coop, but zdaemon can't handle coop right, because all the servers I have tried had 2x-3x the lag, if they was dm servers.
:(

Alien Vendetta co-op. Especially Beast Island, my favourite Doom level ever. Alien Vendetta co-op is an amazing experience.

check Ricorb as well as goodgle. Im sure 3dactionplanet (or whaterver) has it also

Ill AIM it too you as a last resort

NoPoet said:

Alien Vendetta co-op. Especially Beast Island, my favourite Doom level ever. Alien Vendetta co-op is an amazing experience.

unfortuantely, from what i have experieneced, due to the issue of the excessive amount of monsters, it's nearly impossible to done in AV for cooping online, at least not possible on Zdaemon as far as I know.

NoPoet said:

i also really liked that level. haven't played av co-op yet.