Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spike

Hooray! It's the international 'We Love Spike' day!!

...Or, as others may describe it, my birthday. Yep. 22 years old today. So, go ahead. Love me for a paltry 24 hours, shower me with gifts and flowers and sparrows and cereal and polystyrene.

Alternatively, ignore me.

Linguica said:

I was about to say the same thing, when did you tie the knot, big guy

Heh; 23 of March this year :) - that reminds me, we've got some wedding photos to scan in, showing 'Da Gang' in its near-entirety. I'll post 'em ASAP :)...

...And for those who aren't in the know, Mrs Spike goes by the forum name of Vampirajay ;)

Happy Birthday Spike!!

..Now, please do understand that I cannot send any gifts, presents ect.. seeing I do not know where you currently aside.

In that case...

Address please >:)...

Heh, happy birthday Spike. You are about as old as I, but you already have both a wife and a child.

There will probably not be anything happening in my life before i am 30.

Little Faith said:
Heh, happy birthday Spike. You are about as old as I, but you already have both a wife and a child.

Spike and Vampirajay have a child?! That's the first I've herd of it.

Heh, well, happy b-day Spike! Looks I must send a giant keg of beer to England now! :)

DooMBoy said:
Heh, well, happy b-day Spike! Looks I must send a giant keg of beer to England now! :)

American beer? Yick… oh wait, your sending it in England aren’t you? :P

Spike stated in this thread's title:
It's the international 'We Love Spike' day!!

Hey, for me everyday is 'We Love Spike' Day. ;P

And hey, why stop there? We can sell Spike Merchandise, and Spike souvenirs! :D...Let the World kno that, We Love Spike! ;D, no?

Happybirthdaytoyou
Happybirthdaytoyou
Happybirthday....

...dear...

...Spike...

Happybirthdaytoyou!

Now I don't have a bday present for ya, but then PC Gamer has a bday present for ya instead:
Go to this thread and activate drool mode :-)

Spike said:

...Or, as others may describe it, my birthday. Yep. 22 years old today. So, go ahead. Love me for a paltry 24 hours, shower me with gifts and flowers and sparrows and cereal and polystyrene.

Alternatively, ignore me.

Well, I have already gave you gifts, I am not buying you flowers, sparrows or any of the others, so.....what else can i give you???....Hmmmm....I KNOW!!!What about a dildo ;) I'm sure it will fit snuggly up your A-hmm, you know what.........