Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AD_79

AD MIDIs (updated 2024-03-26 | 135 tracks)

I think Midnight's Approach is my favorite, but it's hard to choose since all of them are good! I wonder if there is a website out there, which consolidates all of these free to use midis with credit to the musicians?

AD knows how to map Doom maps. Then AD knows how to compose musics. After 5 years, will AD know how to destroy the world? ;P

Since I'm at work, I only listened to the Accelerator so far. Are you composing these for Doom projects? From the one I listened to, it definitely has Doom feeling in it, and it feels really good. I'll definitely listen to all of these when I get off work.

Some of them were composed for specific projects, yes. The rest weren't made for anything in particular, but they can all be used by people for their projects if they choose!

Impermanence blew me away, very dynamic.

Spoiler

A bit of "Mo Bamba" in here aswell, hahaha!

By that I do hope you mean "use with proper credit attributed". That's all I ask, heh.

It makes me happy to see that people seem to be enjoying these! I'm looking forward to making more for you all.

This are some fantastic midis, i really like Midnight's Approach, looking forward to hear more stuff in the future

It's nice to see another multitalented Doomer on the scene.

Alrighty, I've got some new stuff ready to post! A little shorter on average than last time. Admittedly playing it a little safe in terms of sound, I do plan on experimenting with different sounds and ideas more but I'm still fairly happy with these!

Spoiler

- (1:51) Cacophony of Asian Donut Shops - Slightly quirky, Japanese-y speedmidi.
- (2:06) Deep Fried Erotic Poultry - Dunno! Speedmidi using a bit of banjo and whatnot.
- (4:48) Fuel - Explorative and techbase-y vibe, inspired by BTSX E1.
- (3:03) Hydrocarbon - Fairly standard "Doom-y" rock/metal thingy.
- (2:47) Rumble in the Jungle - Bouncy rock/metal with a jungle-y flair, as one would expect!
- (2:43) Running-Kruger Effect - D_RUNNIN The Way AD Would Do.
- (5:54) Skyline Ablaze - Pizzicato-infused prog. Composed for Mapwich.
- (4:33) Strider - Time-shifty metal.

Download 

Download all MIDIs (2019-06-23)

Hi! It's been a little while. I've been quietly working on a bunch of stuff over the past five months, and at the moment have about twenty new finished tracks, with more still in the works. However, as the majority of them are for currently-in-progress projects, I can't post them quite yet. So for the moment, here's a quick teaser featuring snippets of nine new MIDIs.

I was going to post this on the 26th but impatience got the best of me :P

listened to the music, loved it! I can not choose which track I like the most because I like everything and everyone in their own way!

Can I just say that after playing Akeldama recently and hearing Iridescent, I am absolutely in love. It's like you somehow knew exactly which musical tropes I love and said "yeah, I win." It's almost romantic in how calming and introspective it makes me feel. I almost can't describe it. It's even inspiring because it's made me consider writing music again.

I just wanted to say that really bad. :)

Damn, so many great midis. Now I want to make a MegaWAD, just to be able to use them. T_T But then, because they are so nice, I would also like the MegaWAD to be awesome. But then, this takes a ton of work and effort. T_T

Bumping this because this is such a high quality collection. Thanks for making them available for everyone.

Hey, thanks! I've been considering setting up a Bandcamp page for a while now, haven't gotten around to it quite yet. That being said, now might be a good time to start looking into it. Watch this space :P

Bandcamp page is up. Currently it only features the Arrival OST, but more will be uploaded as time progresses. I'm a bit torn on whether to just upload big project soundtracks such as this, or to also upload all the miscellaneous bits and pieces I may have lying around. Let me know your thoughts.

Edited by AD_79

25 minutes ago, AD_79 said:

Bandcamp page is up. Currently it only features the Arrival OST, but more will be uploaded as time progresses. I'm a bit torn on whether to just upload big project soundtracks such as this, or to also upload all the miscellaneous bits and pieces I may have lying around. Let me know your thoughts.

Stoked! Finally i can listen on my commutes to/from work! And i would say it shouldn't matter if they're bits a pieces, as long as you keep it to a name your price type deal. But that's just my opinion.

As far as full albums/big project soundtracks, then yeah id say put a price on it.

I intend on setting everything there as "name your price" regardless, so no issue there :P

I shut up and money is sent :p

I would say the separated bits can be packed into a bigger set to make it somewhere like 10~15 tracks. I would say 10~15 is a sweet spot.

(Now I finally realize your avatar is Shion...)

Edited by GarrettChan

I've always been a huge fan of your MIDI style, just picked up the Bandcamp album and am thoroughly enjoying it!

The Bandcamp page has been updated with my contributions to 1000 Lines 2 and Akeldama. Figured I should get those uploaded eventually, haha.

I'm hoping to have a batch of new MIDIs ready to upload here by the end of the year or so. Look forward to it!